Biomutant (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Anyone try this yet? Launched today!

I'll be doing a review as I go, they were nice enough to send me a review code, will be digging in tonight. I LOVE open world games but am TERRIBLE at 'souls' style games. So will I love it or hate it? Place yer bets!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
From the first time I saw/heard anything about this game, I just had no interest in it at all. I don't get what makes it unique or interesting and can't figure out why there was any buzz about it. The reviews have been very "meh" about it and reflect my first impressions of the videos/photos I've seen.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
To be fair, the issues noted in the reviews seem to be about general bugginess (it's a relatively new/small studio, IIRC). The art is given a lot of praise but that just doesn't appeal to me personally. The "post-apocalypse cute-ish mutant anthropomorphic animals" aesthetic doesn't do it for me.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I'm now a few hours in. I got the power fist and that changed things for the better melee wise. Not sure why the unarmed gloves werent working well for me on xbox. Making progress now, going full evil, which I never do.. the double dialogue is really annoying tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks