Billy Posey, where are you

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff H, Apr 28, 2002.

1. Jeff H

Jeff H Stunt Coordinator

Billy please email me about the money you owe me for the RCA DRD480RE receiver.

Moderators, I am sorry to bring this here, but he bought an item I listed on this site and owes me $57.00. He will not return any emails and his phone number is disconnected. If this is unacceptable please remove.

Thanks, Jeff

2. Kevin T

Kevin T Screenwriter

sorry to hear about that. sounds like you might have just learned a $57.00 lesson though. i hope everything works out for you. keeping my fingers crossed.

kevin t

3. Billy Posey

Billy Posey Second Unit

I am Here. My Phone number has changed and I have sent your money. I shipped it through fedex-ground hoping to have better insurance of it getting to you. I will get on it early tomorrow. I am sorry for your the inconveniance. I not been on the computer to much because busy times travling for work.

4. Jeff H

Jeff H Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Billy, I am glad to here from you. I still have faith in people. I have been trading, buying and selling audio online for a couple of years and have never been ripped off by somebody. Thanks for keeping my record perfect and my faith in people alive.