What's new

Billy Posey, where are you (1 Viewer)

Jeff H

Stunt Coordinator
Billy please email me about the money you owe me for the RCA DRD480RE receiver.

Moderators, I am sorry to bring this here, but he bought an item I listed on this site and owes me $57.00. He will not return any emails and his phone number is disconnected. If this is unacceptable please remove.

Thanks, Jeff

Kevin T

Screenwriter
sorry to hear about that. sounds like you might have just learned a $57.00 lesson though. i hope everything works out for you. keeping my fingers crossed.

kevin t

Boaty McBoatface

Second Unit
Real Name
Billy Posey
I am Here. My Phone number has changed and I have sent your money. I shipped it through fedex-ground hoping to have better insurance of it getting to you. I will get on it early tomorrow. I am sorry for your the inconveniance. I not been on the computer to much because busy times travling for work.

Jeff H

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Billy, I am glad to here from you. I still have faith in people. I have been trading, buying and selling audio online for a couple of years and have never been ripped off by somebody. Thanks for keeping my record perfect and my faith in people alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks