Billboard Awards 2003

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Scott L, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Anyone else see the crappy Billboard Awards. They seemed to bleep out a lot of Triumph's stuff, and cut away to a still image during Pink's performance a couple of times but Paris Hilton's sister, Slutty Hilton clearly got away with shit and fucken.

R. Kelly's performance at the end was cool, but then again I'm a fan. [​IMG]

2. Malcolm R

Malcolm R Executive Producer

Malcolm
    Well, since the FCC has said non-sexual use of the word is OK, you'll probably hear it more and more.

3. Bill MacAdoo

Bill MacAdoo Stunt Coordinator

It was Nicole Richie, actually. They got the first "cow shit", but missed the second "cow shit" and the "fucking". Nice. [​IMG]

4. Ralph Summa

Ralph Summa Supporting Actor

That wasn't Paris' sister. That was the other chick from their "unreality" show.

I tuned in for the sole purpose of seeing the live performance of Evanescence which was fantastic and which did not appear to be lip-synched. I really like this band and hope they hang around. Unfortunately it was in the second hour of the show and I had to sit through some really painful performances and presentations.

Highlight:

Stevie Wonder presented Sting with the Century award. Sting's acceptance speech was humble, non-political and all about music. It was wonderful.

Low-low-light:

Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are absolutely dreadful. I was cringing during their senseless banter which always drifted to their sex life. They must be stopped.

5. MikeAlletto

MikeAlletto Cinematographer

6. Ralph Summa

Ralph Summa Supporting Actor

7. Bill Griffith

Bill Griffith Supporting Actor

The censoring was kind of pointless. I doubt Pink was doing anything that risky.

Whoever selects what gets censored has some serious issues.