What's new

Billboard Awards 2003 (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Anyone else see the crappy Billboard Awards. They seemed to bleep out a lot of Triumph's stuff, and cut away to a still image during Pink's performance a couple of times but Paris Hilton's sister, Slutty Hilton clearly got away with shit and fucken.

R. Kelly's performance at the end was cool, but then again I'm a fan. :emoji_thumbsup:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Well, since the FCC has said non-sexual use of the word is OK, you'll probably hear it more and more.

Bill MacAdoo

Stunt Coordinator
It was Nicole Richie, actually. They got the first "cow shit", but missed the second "cow shit" and the "fucking". Nice. :)

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
That wasn't Paris' sister. That was the other chick from their "unreality" show.

I tuned in for the sole purpose of seeing the live performance of Evanescence which was fantastic and which did not appear to be lip-synched. I really like this band and hope they hang around. Unfortunately it was in the second hour of the show and I had to sit through some really painful performances and presentations.

Highlight:

Stevie Wonder presented Sting with the Century award. Sting's acceptance speech was humble, non-political and all about music. It was wonderful.

Low-low-light:

Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are absolutely dreadful. I was cringing during their senseless banter which always drifted to their sex life. They must be stopped.

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I tuned in for the sole purpose of seeing the live performance of Evanescence which was fantastic and which did not appear to be lip-synched.
Thats the only reason I kept flipping to it too. I happened to get up but hit pause on my dvr so I could ff through to find the Evanescence performance. I wish they would have done a different song though, they always do that one on shows like this.

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
I wish they would have done a different song though, they always do that one on shows like this.
I like their whole album as well, but "Bring Me to Life" was the song that won the award for "Best Soundtrack Single". That's probably why they performed that one.

It still sounded very fresh and not a cookie cutter version of the album version.

Bill Griffith

Supporting Actor
The censoring was kind of pointless. I doubt Pink was doing anything that risky.

Whoever selects what gets censored has some serious issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks