What's new

Pre-Order Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (1989) (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
711e7L9sRpL._SL1500_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I hope Shout is able to resolve some of the many issues with the Studio Canal 4K release from 2 years ago - sloppy use of HDR and lacking a 5.1 mix.

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
I remember thinking excellent adventure was just ok when I first saw it and haven't revisited it. But I love the two sequels.

I'd buy a box set of all three.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
All three have been available to stream in 4K for some time, and often show up for sale at $4.99 each.

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
It was actually quite good, IMO.
I bought #3 a while back, and still haven’t gotten around to watching it for the first time. I watched Excellent Adventure not too long ago, and had forgotten how entertaining it is.

Tommy R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tommy
Ditto to buying all 3 in a set. I love all of them but really don’t want to buy one release and then have an ACTUAL complete box set come out later. That happened with the Daniel Craig 007 set AND the Star Trek movies. As much as I want to support physical media, I just don’t feel like buying incomplete things anymore.

Also, just want to say, Face the Music was probably the best decades-later sequel ever. Absolute perfection!

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
While it's not quite as good as $4.99 per film, iTunes has the digital 4K bundle of all three movies available today for $19.99.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
  • NEW 4K RESTORATION OF THE FILM COMPLETED ON BEHALF OF STUDIOCANAL
  • DOLBY VISION/HDR PRESENTATION OF THE FILM
  • Audio Commentary With Actor Alex Winter And Producer Scott Kroopf
  • Audio Commentary With Writers Chris Matheson And Ed Solomon
  • "Time Flies When You Are Having Fun! – A Look Back At A Most Excellent Adventure, Featuring Interviews With Actors Alex Winter And Keanu Reeves, Producer Scott Kroopf, Composer David Newman, Supporting Dan Shor, Rod Loomis, Clifford David, Al Leong, Terry Camilleri, And Jane Wiedlin, Special Make-Up Effects Designer Kevin Yagher, AND MORE.
  • Audio:
  • DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
  • DTS-HD Master Audio 2.0
  • Optional English, Spanish, and French subtitles for the main feature

sleroi

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gavin Kopp
I'm interested in the commentaries, so I'm thinking of buying this so that if nothing else it sends a message that there is support for this title so that the sequels get a physical release too.

I just hope they don't pull a karate kid and make me rebuy the first movie by only releasing the sequels in a box set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polbroth
Recent bookmarks