What's new

Bill&Ted, class project (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I'm being serious here ;)
My mother teaches a world-lit writing class, she wants them to review the film, and she wanted to know what kinds of questions she should put up for them to make sure they answer. She's looking for interesting ones that film geeks would come up with. NOT too complex, but something average 10th graders could handle.

Raphael

Stunt Coordinator
Here's one just off the top of my head, you can tweak the wording as you will:

How did Bill and Ted know _exactly_ where Napoleon would be when he went missing in San Dimas (in other words, what's the significance of where Napoleon went)?

(perhaps not for a high school class) What object is Freud seen carrying for most of his screen time in the film?

It's been awhile since I've seen this movie.

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
Here's a good one:
What does it say about Keanu Reeves's acting talent that his best roles are those where he plays a complete moron? :)

Travis D

Second Unit
At what San Dimas location does Napoleon enjoy waterslides? (Hint - It closely shares the name with the battle at which he was defeated)

What did Abraham Lincoln mean by saying, "be most excellent to each other?"

Which dude, 700 years ago, totally ravaged China, and who we were told, totally ravaged Ashman's Sporting Goods?

What does the only "true wisdom" consist of?

From what country and year do Bill an Ted take Sigmund Frood from?

Just some I though of quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks