What's new

Bilko 50th Annvy - 12.17 at Overstock.com (1 Viewer)

Carmine D.

Auditioning
Real Name
Carmine
This comes out on 5/9 and it's an obvious misprice since they have this baby listed for $16.99. Went ahead and pre ordered it. Worse that could happen is that they cancel it!

EmmaAU

Agent
There's definitely something weird going on with the pricing. Both Overstock and Amazon have the list price at $16.99. Overstock has the pre-order at $12.17 and Amazon $11.99. DDD has the list price at $39.95 (probably the correct price) and the pre-order at $29.04.

I think I'll preorder at Amazon, even though you have to pay shipping. They won't charge my card until they ship, unlike Overstock, who will charge you immediately. If they cancel the order, good luck getting your charge refunded! I've heard they can be a bear to deal with when it comes to getting money back or returning things.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I also decided to order this from Amazon. I have copied some information regarding my order. Check out the By: Steve Martin. Is Amazon mistaking the TV series with the Steve Martin movie? I will see what will happen if they catch the error later.

Items Ordered Price
1 : Sgt Bilko:50th Anniversary [DVD]
By: Steve Martin
$11.99

EmmaAU

Agent
Amazon has now corrected their price and the pre-order is $27.99. I think they will honor the mispriced pre-orders since they haven't cancelled mine (so far). Overstock hasn't corrected theirs yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks