What's new

Biggest Black Refrigerator in the vicinity of $500? (1 Viewer)

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Anyone have any recommendations or places (BB, Sears, etc.) that'd have one? Looking for freezer on top, no ice maker. It's going in the garage and black just means I've got to pay less attention to the visual appearance.

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
If you've got a Lowe's, I'd try that first. I shopped at Sears, BestBuy, HomeDepot, as well as a few local merchants and Lowes absolutely blew them away on prices for most appliances.

Khoa Tran

Supporting Actor
look for a sears outlet in your area, you might be able to find a REALLY good deal, most just have cosmetic damages, like a dent from shipping but that's all, they all work fine =)

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
If you are looking for a new one around that price, I don't think it will happen. This is not a plug, but I think that Sears online has an option where you can select the colour, and go from there.

Glenn

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Wasn't his name Perry??:D Although he got a hell of a lot more than $500 per game IIRC....

Black may show the dirt more....

Michael Pineo

Stunt Coordinator
Actually, black is becoming a much less popular color for refrigerators (at least in the northeast). My wife and I got a 21 cubic foot side by side black fridge for about $800, because the local Bernie's had their few remaining black fridges on closeout. Apparently, black is considered "contemporary" and contemporary is "out" (I know that doesn't make any sense:))

MikeP

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks