Big time LFE.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by steve nn, Oct 12, 2002.

1. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

I just rented the DVD Impostor. It is a futuristic Sci-Fi. This DVD has bass in it that I never have herd before? It is just riddled from start to finish. It has or Should I say I perceive it to have more low freq bass than most. Brotherhood of the wolf was the last DVD that impressed me. Impostor is even better in some aspects imo. It is so easy to pas up I just thought I would give a heads up to my fellow LFE Qwesters.

2. Ned

Ned Supporting Actor

What sub(s) are you running? Any particular scenes?

3. Chris Tsutsui

Chris Tsutsui Screenwriter

Sold! (rent at least)

4. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

Ned to answer your question-- "What sub(s) are you running"? I am running two Velo ct-150s with the cht amp in one of them and they are stacked. I think Chris is saying at least give it a try and rent it??

5. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

Whoops! I forgot to answer the second part of your question Ned. No scenes in particular. You will not have to look or wait for heavy LFE. It will be there from start to finish. I perceive much of it to be the in the 30Hz and bellow variety to?

6. John Geelan

John Geelan Screenwriter

Was Imposter a major release or is it a B-film? I've never heard of it. Any stars?

7. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

Of the top of my head I don't know. It has Gary Sinise and Madeleine Stowe in it. I was planning on it being a B but I think it to be better than that. It has not been out to long and BBuster only had like 4 copies on DVD. I will go look this up and see what the scoop is. It is loaded though and not a bad story at all. Glad I decided to try it out. This will be one that will make it to my collection. Like I said it has some different LFE content. Not your run of the mill LFE.:b