big ones

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin Potts, Nov 19, 2001.

1. Kevin Potts

Kevin Potts Second Unit

testing testing

2. Kevin Potts

Kevin Potts Second Unit

3. Henry Gale

Henry Gale Producer

If 6 was six.

4. Henry Gale

Henry Gale Producer

and 2 is two

5. Rain

Rain Producer

Once again, this is just a test. There is no point whatsoever in reading this, as no information is contained herein. I'm just going to ramble on and on for a bit to see how this font looks when there is a whole bunch of text. If you are still reading, then maybe you would enjoy a good joke. If so, try some of the online joke sites, cuz I'm not going to tell you one, even though if I did, it would be very funny and you would laugh alot. But I'm a bastard, so I'm keeping it to myself.

6. Rain

Rain Producer

Once again, this is just a test. There is no point whatsoever in reading this, as no information is contained herein. I'm just going to ramble on and on for a bit to see how this font looks when there is a whole bunch of text. If you are still reading, then maybe you would enjoy a good joke. If so, try some of the online joke sites, cuz I'm not going to tell you one, even though if I did, it would be very funny and you would laugh alot. But I'm a bastard, so I'm keeping it to myself.

7. Rain

Rain Producer

8. Joseph Howard

Joseph Howard Stunt Coordinator

I read the test. Sorry. Won't happen again.