What's new

Big Gulp a Big Rip-off! (1 Viewer)

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
Man if I were you guys I'd see about getting Quik Trip instead of a 7-11 in your area (they're down to one store from about 6 because QT dominates here). 52 oz? What a puny cup I usually buy a 64 oz and only pay only $0.69 for refills ($1.09 regularly, I like to nuke myself with caffein) and hands down this is the best way to have pop imho (they have a guaranteed pop policy so it's never flat and the store is almost always spotless).

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Max, I will check it out if I make my way over there for ya. haven't thought about it in a while.
My slurpee cup (yes, still working on it) says 40 oz and 1.18 L
Max... 5 degrees? holy crap! hasn't been that cold down here in months!! another reason why I wont move anywhere much farther north of downtown.. :) and I don't buy the big gulps. I get cans of pop when I buy pop. the guys at work have gotten me addicted to slurpees, so I've been going to 7-11 more often lately... plus my 1.5 L bottle of Aquafina that I carry around religiously and refill constantly...

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Heh, it only goes that low at night, especially if rain is forecast for the next day.

I don't actually go for Slurpees myself. I hate it when I slurp it, and the rest of it becomes hard and icy!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks