What's new

big cheap amp for subs (1 Viewer)

Dave_Gib

Stunt Coordinator
that sucks, does it not put out it's rated power, QC issues or what?

Could somebody point me to a solid meat & potatos type bass amp?
:emoji_thumbsup:

Dave_Gib

Stunt Coordinator
that sucks, does it not put out it's rated power, QC issues or what?

Could somebody point me to a solid meat & potatos type bass amp?
:emoji_thumbsup:

TimRP

Stunt Coordinator
Behringer no matter how much good stuff you have heard about them, are low entry level products. I would trust Crown or QSC for sound quality, meeting specs and beyond, and overall build quality over the behringer any day of the week.

TimRP

Stunt Coordinator
Behringer no matter how much good stuff you have heard about them, are low entry level products. I would trust Crown or QSC for sound quality, meeting specs and beyond, and overall build quality over the behringer any day of the week.

Robert Cowan

Supporting Actor
its a nice sounding review and all, but when he said that the guts looked nice and well laid out, that is what did it for me. i build me own stuff and i wouldnt allow anything home-built to look that poor.

plus, the power supply seemed a bit weak. the reviewer thought it looked well built, but i think it looked like a cheap chinese knock-off.

Robert Cowan

Supporting Actor
its a nice sounding review and all, but when he said that the guts looked nice and well laid out, that is what did it for me. i build me own stuff and i wouldnt allow anything home-built to look that poor.

plus, the power supply seemed a bit weak. the reviewer thought it looked well built, but i think it looked like a cheap chinese knock-off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lola92
Recent bookmarks