What's new

Big Brother - June 2017 (1 Viewer)

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Wow, what a batch of truly unappealing looking and acting folks this season!

Not sure if I can hold on for the whole season like we usually do. We will see.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Don't mean to crap on your thread, but for the first time in many years, I'm not watching.

Horrible show that brings out the worst things people can do to each other.

I'll pass.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
I say same thing every season, but we still tune in to see the train wreck. :)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
I say same thing every season, but we still tune in to see the train wreck. :)
Yep, I've already caved. On the DVR starting Sunday. :cool:

Balances out classy shows like "The Last Ship", new season starts August 20.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
I'll DVR it, then , only watch a few. And by the end I'll give up because I ALWAYS hate whoever is the last 5 or so.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
I'll DVR it, then , only watch a few. And by the end I'll give up because I ALWAYS hate whoever is the last 5 or so.
That's what is so strange. I hate the show, hate the players, can't stand Julie Chen, yet somehow get sucked up into it again. I'll try to be like you, just watch a few and be strong :blink:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm all in. Probably the guiltiest of all pleasures for me!

I even upgraded my station lineup on my cable service to include POP so I can watch BBAD. :D

LOTS of eye candy this season (both guys and gals).

The crossfit chick, Christmas, should have been sent home (I'm SO glad she wasn't). But, throwing a contest she would have won and then calling for a vote rather than a competition to decide elimination was suicidal. She better figure things out....quick!

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
I was of the total opposite opinion this year. ZERO eye candy, they all look like ghetto/trailer trash this year. Not an appealing one in the bunch.

I guess they lost one player due to PTSD this week.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
One man's treasure is another man's trash! :laugh:

Yeah. I gleaned as much about the "lost player" from the After Dark episodes.

I'm already anxious for them to evict Josh (the big Cuban guy who is in hair care sales). Yikes! What an immature fellow.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
110598_1308b3crop_paul.jpg

Stan

Senior HTF Member
I was of the total opposite opinion this year. ZERO eye candy, they all look like ghetto/trailer trash this year. Not an appealing one in the bunch.

I'm with you. Haven't watched it yet, waiting for the Sunday episode to catch up; Checked out the website, typical 20-ish millennials, nobody really appealing,and the token older guy tossed in, but he'll be leaving soon, unless he's already gone.

Guilty pleasure, so I'll give it a try.

It's kind of like Gordon Ramsay shows. He brings in such low class, trailer trash people for some of his shows, I just ignore them, save space on the DVR.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
OMG, can't believe they brought back "Paul'. Hillbilly, redneck, probably the most obnoxious player ever on the show. Only a few minutes into the episode, please let him be eliminated soon.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Paul's not a hillbilly. He's from LA. His family's Armenian.

Interesting thing about Big Brother. On other reality shows (like Survivor) when they bring back returning contestants they always have a HUGE target on their backs with the first-time contestants. But on Big Brother, the new contestants look at the returnees with a huge crush...like they are rock stars. So it buys them a little time (usually) to get their feet underneath them and develop some relationships.

So far, I'm really enjoying this season.

I'm amazed at how easily Kevin (the old guy) is fitting in with all the youngsters. He is so easy-going. It's kinda like the way Donny got along with everyone a few seasons ago...but in a COMPLETELY different Italian way!

Stan

Senior HTF Member

Was that Megan? I got a late start, and they just did a brief "Previously on Big Brother". What happened with her. Saw the diary room door close and poof, she was gone.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
She felt all ganged up on. There were some pretty harsh comments thrown in her direction.

When the HOH (Cody) nominated her, he said it was because he "didn't like her." And that's just one instance. She also got into a big brouhaha by incorrectly repeating something she was selling as an ethnic slur that she thought another cast member said.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Wow, what a batch of truly unappealing looking and acting folks this season!

Not sure if I can hold on for the whole season like we usually do. We will see.

Agree with you completely. Usually there are a few people I like and root for, but not a single one this season. All truly obnoxious.

Understand what Christmas is going through, but at least she got her foot wrapped and maybe some sort of cast put on it. I broke my foot June 1st. ER visit and follow up with an orthopedic surgeon. Essentially it was here's a scrip for some pain meds, use the crutches, take it easy for a few months and it will heal. Good luck.

It's incredibly painful. I don't see her continuing much longer, she won't be able to do much in the competitions. Darwinism kicks in, survival of the fittest. She's history.

I like Mark and Jason, but they're to naive and to nice, don't see them lasting much longer. You really need to be an evil back-stabber to win this game.

Paul is my least favorite, yet he's safe for another three weeks with that lucky bonus prize he got. :(

Just now watching Thursday's episode, so not sure who got booted.

Last edited:

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Wow, two of the most annoying players to ever be on this show, Paul and Josh are safe.

Paul is so obnoxious, a voice like nails on a chalkboard. Josh is just a big gorilla gym guy, pretty brainless, yet Paul saves him with the veto?

I wasn't going to watch, but I can't help it, just sucks me in watching these horrible people and how they treat each other. A few decent people, but they'll be destroyed by the others.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Wow, this cast is quite possibly one of the worst ever.

Except for Ramses, Matt and Jason, a truly horrible group of people, ready to back-stab anybody at anytime.

And what is the deal with Kevin "Mr. Plastic Wrap", pure loon.

Tried Big Brother After Dark for a while, but can't do it. The main show is heavily edited like "Survivor" and others, but three essentially uncut hours of these people is so boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda19798888
Recent bookmarks