What's new

Big Brother 9 (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
You get no argument from me, Lew, but for this particular group, including the span of this group's collective intellect, Matt could be the one I think.

I just sense it somehow, I don't know. All I know is they need to get the stronger people out if the weaker one's want to have any shot at winning, this is the main mistake i've noticed people make in past seasons and I see that patteren happening again.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Now here’s a news flash from Natalie: God cares who wins Big Brother. This just after James put Matt up on the block.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I love James, I hope he takes this thing! :emoji_thumbsup: He made the smartest and most informed decisions when choosing his next victim (that's what I call them hehe) tonight.

What he's doing is so elegant and flawless in it's logic and execution that one can't help but cheer him on. Think about it, these people are being put through emotional tumoil, torture and are being taken down by someone who, by all rights, shouldn't even be there lol, AND he's doing it specifically at those who screwed him over, how often does someone get a chance to do that?

That's GOTTA suck. :laugh:

I think it's finally going to be curtains for ol' Matty but since things turn so fast and radically in that house we'll have to wait and see.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Can't stand James. He is the biggest phony in the house. I just roll my eyes and try not to puke everytime I hear that weasel say everybody is there for the wrong reasons except James... What a complete, condescending a-hole. Yeah James, just because some people want to support their family and do responsible stuff and not bicycle around the world to promote love (what an idiot) then it must be the wrong reason. Then again, there is not really any one person I like in the house. A-Baller would probably be my favorite but he really annoys me too. Unlike other BBs this is the first time where I haven't taken a side because I will be upset that any of these contestants win the prize, but please let it be anyone but James.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Woo hoo! Buh' Bye, Matt.
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Do you mean "WTF", Mike? ;)

Every dog has his day, it should be fun to see how that big doofus does as HoH lol.

What do ya bet that Dick is going to sneak in while everyone is sleeping and bang pots and pans? :laugh: For a split second I thought that BB is throwing them yet another twist and putting Dick in the game, now that would have been cool! :cool:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Sheila does realize that Adam isn't her partner in this game, right? It was kinda sickening to see her hugging Adam excitely after his HoH win.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Balla for the win!!
And yes, it was a WTF moment I bet for him!
haha

Well, I've been watching the feeds a lot.
And unfortunately, Sheila will be safe this week.
I think he'll put up Josh/Chels or Josh/Sharon.
But with these kooks you never know.

I'm just happy as hell that Matt is gone.
Seeing him cry all day Sunday was priceless.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson

We'll have to agree to disagree on Matt. It seems whenever he tries to "talk" or "charm" his way out of or into things, the recipient just sits there with a blank stare and then 2 seconds later there's a clip of that person in the diary room saying how full of shit Matt is. I venture to say Matt might be the worst player in Big Brother history to make it as far as he did.

But again, that's all based on not seeing any of the live feeds or Big Boredom After Dark.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Most of the houseguests saw Matt as being very disingenuous, plus his main strategy in the past weeks was the keep telling everyone that he had their back 'whatever that really meant'. I can't stand personality types like Matt, he thinks his charm will get him through life, and when the tables turned, he cried like a kid lost in a shopping mall.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
I agree that Matt may be the worst player ever. What makes him so bad is that unlike some other pathetic players, Matt actually tried to play the game. Not wanting to be alone on his birthday? Are you kidding me? That was the worst reason I have ever heard.

I was hoping Balla would win HOH so I am looking forward to this week. He is the one wild card left in the game. Should be interested which way he goes.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Well the proof is in the pudding, he's gone. :)

I just thank goodness this happened this week, if it were last week I probably would have had a heart attack from suspense waiting to see if he was going to come back in lol.

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor
Thank goodness Matt's gone - now if they can just get rid of Nat so she can go bug Matt for a week with just those two alone in the sequester house... HAHAHA - I'd pay to see that!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Oh, James has to be backdoored for him to be guaranteed to go home. Don't put him on the block on the initial go-around, and don't let him play for POV. That's how you send him home.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks