What's new

Big Brother 9 (1 Viewer)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member

Understood, Mike. It's just that in previous Big Brother "seasons" there usually was a calming individual or two that was able to provide some sort of "normalcy" alliance in the looney bin. This year the rational human beings seem to be in very short supply - if there at all. The inmates are truly running the Asylum. Reminds me a bit of, "King of Hearts"

:laugh: :laugh:

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, it is crazy. I will say that BBAD is by far more entertaining this season than last. But I don't know if its more entertaining in a good way. Its like watching a bunch of self absorbed high schoolers' drama unfold. Very interesting but repulsive and annoying mostly. IMO, turning out to be the most likable person in the house is the nutty, Beaver state girl. I feel bad for her because she just seems like an absolute mess, but she has a good spirit underneath her years of wreckage. She is kind of a tragic figure for me. Besides that I probably don't mind Sheila the next because, despite her negativity, she seems like the only mature one there. The rest all sort of bore me or annoy me, and James just kind of weirds me out.

DaveMcS

Second Unit
BB:AD belongs on HBO's Real Sex it seems!

From IDLYTW.com
In this season's Big Brother (BB 9), a bunch of single people were paired together with their supposed soulmates. And apparently, Natalie believed in the power of true love so deeply, that she gave Matt a blowjob before the second episode aired. You can tell Matt's heart was awakened by her love because immediately afterward, he pushed her away then made her "pinky swear" not to tell anyone. I don't know about you, but I believe the stars just might be aligned for these two!

NSFW

MikeMO

Stunt Coordinator

Yeah, I hear you. I have to say, as big of a BB fan as I am...there hasn't been anyone in this season or last that I have truly rooted for and enjoyed personality wise. Sure, there are girls who I'd like to see stay for eye candy, but there are no Dr. Will's or Danielle's (BB3, not whiny Danielle) or Janelle's where I not only really liked their personality, but I respected their gameplay.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
I guess since it has aired, we can discuss it.

Why did that one guy leave the house? Personal issues was the official explanation. But, it seems like they rushed through it.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

I don't think there was much to it, Neil had a family emergency come up and he left and then Josh chose Sharon to come back. They probably would have shown some of Neil's DR session when it happened but he probably declined permission if it was a personal matter.

My god how I can't stand Matt, Alex and Adam, what a bunch of knuckle-dragging chauvinistic pigs that trio is, especially Adam, that dude is two steps away from carrying a club and dragging the women around by their hair!

It seems that Josh and Amanda have made up. I tell you Amanda is one forgiving person, no way would I have ever talked to him again after that crack he made about my father and calling me the big 'C' if I were in her shoes.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

But a few years ago, when one of the houseguests had a family member die in 9/11, she didn't leave. What could the emergency be?

His partner speculated that it could have been because he did something while they were sleeping that he was later very uncomfortable about.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Who knows, it might be up to the individual and how determined they are to stay in the game, or BB might have changed their policy after 9/11 and those with emergencies must leave. I'm talking out of my ass really, I guess it's one of those things we'll never really know about for sure unless we hear from Neil himself one day about what happened.

MikeMO

Stunt Coordinator
I have loved BB from the start, but the casting this year is absolutely awful.

Second, I thought the couples thing could be interesting. But I have realized that the producers took out the most interesting aspect of the show--playing the game for yourself. It was always interesting to see the houseguests have to make tough decisions on when and how to play for yourself, turn on your alliance, and back stab your friends because you are looking out for #1. Essentially, the producers have taken out the most interesting aspect of competitive reality TV shows: the desire for self preservation by any means necessary.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
True, the tethering of the partners has dampened the social aspect of the game to the point of being ridiculous.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Maybe Patrick, but you have to admit there's been no floaters thus far.
And I assume they will be splitting up the pairs soon if this going to last for more than 4 more weeks!
Then you know hell will break loose when someone screws over their 'soulmate'! ha

So happy about last night's eviction and the new HoH.

I'm enjoying this season....no matter how much of a trainwreck it is!

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I would assume at some point soon they will be splitting everyone up into singles. Do the math...there are still what, 12 weeks left? And only 6 couples.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Wow, Jen really hit a new low with what she was saying about Ryan. That is the kind of stuff that can ruin somebody. I can't believe what a horrible person she is. Even if its true the reason behind her telling people is just the most snake like move I have ever seen. And to think she "loves" him...

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I don't see the problem with what Jen said, assuming what she said is true (about Ryan not liking that she dated a black guy), which Ryan didn't deny to be true. If true, he is a racist and she should dump his ass for it.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
My point is she obviously has no problem with Ryan being a racist since she never has "dumped his ass for it". She only brought it up to stay in the house. It was the motivation behind it that was disgusting. She is worse than a racist if she is obviously fine with dating a racist until its not conveinent for her and just throws people she "loves" under the bus.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks