What's new

Big Brother 9 (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
My best friend and I were kicking around funny ideas for future shows taking our queue from recent seasons...

Big Brother: Battle your Demons Contestants with various addictions such as crack, gambling, sex and pain killers are placed together in the house.

Big Brother: Doin' Time places various prison inmates in the house together.

Hey, with the way reality TV is going right now I wouldn't put either of those past the mad geniuses behind BB lol.

BTW, did you happen to catch what the scroll said on yesterdays feed? It said that Amanda and Jen showered together while Sharon watched...that's hot, I sooo need to get the net feed. :)

mike caronia

Second Unit
All you west coast BB fans NEED to watch the delayed After Dark feed tonight.

This is the Jerry Springer version of Big Brother.
Stuff that happened tonight will be burning on the internet for a long time.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
And there are some reports that it was very Springer-like (ie staged for the BBAD show).

Every year BB strays more and more from its original concept and every year I say I am not going to watch anymore. This year's sexapalooza has done it in for me and I have cancelled my TiVo passes for it. Too much like "The Real World: Live" or something. I'm just not really interested in watching Allison Grodner's personal fantasies lived out. Sorry Allison, glad you got your jollies, but was it worth putting the final nail in the BB coffin?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
The thing that's starting to get to me about this year is how foul mouthed everyone in the house is. I mean damn I know they're all adults but they were talking about some truly nasty stuff at the beginning of Sunday's feed. :frowning:

NolanJ

Second Unit
Can someone post some spoiler tags and tell me exactly what Allison did and what was so "Jerry Springer'ish" ? If not, you can PM me with the juicy news! :)

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Just to be clear, the Allison I was referring to is not houseguest, but the person at CBS behind all of these retarded twists lately.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'm surprised no one's talking about last night's ST2 feed, the entire house went apeshit at Amanda in the backyard! :eek:

Now, I don't care what the girl did or didn't do, she didn't deserve what was dumped her way last night, especially the uncalled for comment about her father's suicide that Josh made. :thumbsdown:

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
I wonder if after last nights bad showing in the 18-49 ratings group, plus the end of the writer's strike, if someone at CBS is kicking themselves for greenlighting this rush season? And then on Tuesday it has to face juggernaut American Idol.

I also wonder if the feed sales and Showtime ratings are enough to make up for the network ratings?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
CBS always knew it was going to face AI, so whatever scraps for ratings BB gets will be fine by them. This is a cheap show to produce, so they aren't all that concerned with the ratings. They just wanted something on the air besides repeats of CSI/NCIS/etc.

phil-w

Stunt Coordinator
I watched the youtube video where they ripped into Amanda, but I couldn't figure out exactly what she did? Can anyone explain it to me?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'm not exactly sure myself, Phil, as I was at work while watching it and I couldn't pay 100% attention but apparently Amanda said something about Chelsia's partner and Amanda denied it and then Chelsia confimred what she said and stormed out to the backyard and began screaming at Amanda.

After that it just snowballed and then Josh began to tear into Amanda like a madman (he admitted later that he came close to assaulting her) and then he said something so f'd up about Amanda's father that I couldn't believe my ears...

Someone off screen (about Amanda)...
"Give her a fucking halo."

Chelsia
"Or a noose."

Josh
"Like her father."

What a dick!

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

Not really, when you figure some of those repeats do better than a new episode of this. It is cheap to produce, but ratings are ratings.

And last nights Showtime ep was pretty awful. I also missed exactly what Amanda said, but what was said to her was pretty uncalled for.

The night before, with everyone in the bubble filled hot tub was probably more what the producers were hoping for.

phil-w

Stunt Coordinator
I have to say, having watched all of the previous seasons of BB, that this is the most immature, un-likeable, annoying, and down right despicable group of people I have ever seen.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
It is almost amazing that you could pick so many people and just by the law of averages not have one likeable or interesting person in the entire group. Just a bunch of immature idiots in there.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think I'm forever scarred by James's taint slap demonstration.

Just go to youtube and search for "big brother james taint" for the 21 second clip.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who finds this group of people completely unlikeable on just about every conceivable level (outside of some physical attributes which is a guilty pleasure).

:D

If this troupe represents the upcoming generation in any way at all then we as a society are truly in a state of decline And no, I don't think I'm just repeating what just about every generation has said about the next.

Let's hope that CBS, which isn't always known for wise programming skills, actually made a conscious effort to assemble this crew of losers (if so it worked) and didn't just take a random cross-section of the (mostly) younger population.

Now that would be scary!

MikeMO

Stunt Coordinator
Well, you do have to realize that these people were selected for the show because they represent stereotypes and/or outrageous personalities. The normal, well balanced twenty-somethings aren't going to make it onto this show nine times out of ten.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
This new crew is a trip. Over at Morty's dot com they had a page with some of Sheila's penthouse photo's and a few vid clips of her softp0rn films. Gotta say, she was a serious hottie (seriously!).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks