Big Brother 8 Discussion Thread

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
Everybody who say BB After Dark on Show2 lastnight. Do you wonder how many times we did not see Jessica start to fall asleep on her date with Zack? I say 7 times. LOL

CaptDS9E

Cinematographer
Reaction score
Real Name
Joey
From the way things are playing out..

America has chosen Dustin to be evicted by Eric. So Eric (and also speaking for Jessica) is talking to dick about a deal to keep Dick in the house

Inspector Hammer!

Executive Producer
Reaction score
Real Name
John Williamson
All this strategy talk almost makes me feel like my head is going to explode lol.

All I know is Eric made Jessica cry and he's forever on my shit list for that.

Inspector Hammer!

Executive Producer
Reaction score
Real Name
John Williamson

No, Eric did, America has no power without him. Plus, Jessica doesn't know about any of that, all she knows is Eric suddenly stopped talking to her and was hurt by it.

Inspector Hammer!

Executive Producer
Reaction score
Real Name
John Williamson
Not a surprising night, but still vastly entertaining.

I was seriously creeped out by that short person, he reminded me of a cross between an Oompa Loompa and the enigmatic short guy from Twin Peaks and that's not a cool combo.
Jameka said that she woke up and he was standing over her bed! I would have shit myself so fast it would have caused a sonic boom!

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Reaction score
I keep changing my thoughts on the game and who I'm rooting for.

At first I really dug Eric and did'nt like Dick, then loved Eric and hated Dick.

I'm gettinng pissed that America sucks and is turning their backs on THEIR player and what his opinion is!!! However, the last couple of weeks of the show of just Jameka, Zach, Amber and Jessica could be fairly boring.

Keeping the entertainment factor in Dick, Eric and to a lesser extent Dani, could lead to an interesting finale.

The show changes so much week to week. Jen to me is just a major pawn and...yah.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
That was such a satisfying episode of reality tv last night. Loved it! I am always in favor of the person who is being the most smugly arrogant getting blindsided. (Though from the look on Jameka's face when she was voting, I get the feeling she knew what was coming...) It was pretty awesome viewing.

I'm really impressed with Eric for managing to pull all that together - it was some good gameplay, maybe the first time he's really managed to pull off some good gameplay in the whole game. And besides being the AP order, it DOES really benefit him in the house to break up that alliance, he was never going to finish higher than fourth with Dustin there. He still might not, now, but he has a better chance than he did.

Does anyone watch the House Calls webcasts? The one where fans call in and discuss the show? I am addicted to it because of the call in interviews they have with the evicted houseguests every week. I cannot wait to see what people have to ask Dustin today and what he says. I thought he handled himself really well in the interview with Julie Chen last night, i wonder what he will say today.

Jeff Savage

Second Unit
Reaction score
The expression on poor Dustin's face was priceless. I wonder if Dick will feel as brilliant as he does now when he finds out that Eric had to take the deal because we made him, not because Dick is such a great persuader

This should be an interesting week. It will also be interesting to see if D&D&E&J all keep their word and if America makes Eric blow up that alliance too.

Laters,
Jeff

Jon Martin

Cinematographer
Reaction score

I watched a couple episodes the first week, but did not care for it. The host of it didn't know what was going on in the house. I mean, if you are hosting a show about it, shouldn't you be watching, and while not glued to the internet feeds, shouldn't you at least follow what is going on After Dark? I knew more than she did.

But how are they going to do the call in show? Dustin is going to sequester, so I don't think he can be told about the America's Player twist. What if the callers mention it?

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul
Reaction score
I thought it was interesting that BB was keeping Dustin in the dark about AP as well.

The thing about AP is that the voters have seen it all, so they get to play with more info than any of the players, so it does seem like the voters will vote just to screw with the game more than try to get Eric through the game for the win.

AnthonyC

Cinematographer
Reaction score

He's playing for us, not the other way around. I couldn't care less what's best for his game; if I vote, I vote for what I want to see happen.

Loved the look on Dustin's face when they announced his eviction. Excellent, excellent episode.

Jon Martin

Cinematographer
Reaction score
I watched House Calls today. To answer my own question, the host read questions rather than take phone calls, since they can't give away the twist.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
I said in a previous post this week:
and IT WAS PRICELESS! LOL

Joseph S

Cinematographer
Reaction score
Jen may have won her chance at $500K back, rumors are that she found one of Eric's envelopes in the Diary Room and has to keep it a secret although it apparently didn't stop her from calling him "Mr. America." Dick said Thursday too that he thinks Eric works for the show.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kanchibrneha