What's new

Big Brother 7 All-Stars (1 Viewer)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I guess there isn't a Big Brother 7 challenge here at the HTF, right? Maybe because of the way they announced the 14 "finalists" on the same night that the first HOH occurred it just wasn't practical.

Too bad. I would have loved to have picked Erika so I could root for her bikini staying in the competition.

:laugh: :laugh:

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Danielle, Mike, Will and Jase must go fast, fast, fast! Their all four both arrogant and annoying.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I've never been a fan of Danielle or Boogie (or Alison for that matter) but Will and Jase are great. I'm glad Jase wasn't an idiot and didn't risk going on the block.

Just speculation but maybe there will be two vetos up for grabs this week?

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Feeds are on Fire, so probably explaining/starting veto now. I hate the fire because it obscures everything unlike the tanks.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Agreed. I'll admit, Jase doesn't seem as much of a jerk as he was before. Maybe he's matured some. It tickled me to death how Danielle's plan came back to bite her in the #$$. HeHeHe :D

LOL, Will just pisses me off. :)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Oops! I spoke too soon. There is a Big Brother 7 HTF Challenge being held on the forum. Go here to join the fun if you're interested. (I've made the BB7 Challenge thread a "sticky" at the top of this section for convenience.)

At the time that I wrote this message there were still six entry spots open for members. Entry close prior to the EDT Big Brother Show on Tuesday, 7/11/06 (or earlier if all slots are filled prior to that broadcast). Rules are posted in the first message of the thread. First come, first served.

Thanks to NolanJ for hosting the thread.

Arman

Screenwriter
Jase and Janelle's stunning nomination of Alison and Danielle (both 2nd placers - BB 3 & 4) is brilliant. Everybody is expecting the only former winner (Will) who made into the show will be boringly evicted first. There's still the power of veto tricky process however, Alison and Danielle deserve their fate. If Danielle survives this, we should see her doing a 360 with her BB strategy. Great thing for her that it happened to her in the beginning not towards the end (or she just never learned her BB3 lessons and/or she would be there at her entertaining best no matter what). The question is, when and how Will's lucky streak would end?

If you never saw BB2 and hating/disliking Will now, you should watch the entire BB2 season (don't know how - youtube's BB videos are not enough). I initially hated Chilltown but wow, BB2 is just like one of those great classic films ;) ...

2006 BBAS Live Feed - Dr. Will on 'Internet People'

Will Gets Punk'd by BB - BB2 in Reviews

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Howie is now declaring Jennifer the new "Busto" for telling him not to joke. Tropical Storm Warning now in effect. :D

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Update: As I write this we are down to five (5) slots still open in the BB7 HTF Challenge thread. Lots of great pics still left. You gotta be in it to win it. (Thread is a sticky at the top of this section).

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Thx for the info. LOL gotta love that Howie, he's a clown. Unfortunately I can't watch the live feeds. :frowning:

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Still available in the BB7 HTF Challenge (see sticky thread):

Alison
Chicken George
Jase

Actually, some of those still have a chance of winning. Less than one day before entries close. You gotta be in it to win it....

;)

NolanJ

Second Unit
The Big Brother 7 HTF Challenge topic has 147 views and 16 entries...

Come on people ! There are three choice pics left ! I can't believe nobody is going to gamble on Jase or Chicken George !

Entries are due in hours !

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Tonights was a lot of fun, most of the house seems to be taking this opprotunity to just have a good time before things really get heated.

That whole running thing that's developed between Howie and Will is hilarious lol. I also laughed at the slip-n-slide with George and Howie. :laugh: I'm beginning to change my initial opinion of Will, he's just a funny guy and I can see myself rooting for him if he continues to entertain me like he did tonight lol.

But, dark clouds loom, I want Allison gone NOW!

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
NolanJ,

I guess that BB7 HTF Challenge entries are now closed with three members of the house not picked (Alison, Chicken George and Jase).

One person here (Jason Wahlstrom) indicated that he wanted Jase so we could add him to the entry list if you want. However, he didn't add three more members to his team and it wouldn't be fair to let him do so now since it is clear that Alison or Danielle are going home on Thursday. I trust you will update the BB7 HTF challenge page to reflect all the new information.

Nice job, as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks