What's new

Big Brother 6 - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
The term "Good Guys" is very subjective. I happen to think that the new insurgents (Kayser's Crew) are the bad guys in all this. It is all subjective.

I am glad that Maggie won. Lets see how strong the insurgents are now that the power has shifted again. I loved the looks on their faces when Maggie won. And I especially liked seeing Howie have a tantrum and throw something to the ground. It was priceless. :)

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
I think they all threw it lol they all just haphazardly threw the damn ball. So if someone on the Kaysar crew wins POV and saves someone Maggie puts up Maggie can just put up someone else from their crew, Correct?

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
I'm just happy Ivette didn't win and that Eric is gone. Eric really got under my skin and I just didn't like the guy. All I saw was a bully and not a leader.

Right now my favorite person in the house is Kaysar and I hope he doesn't go next week but if he does, he does. I've grown acustomed to my favs on that show never making it to the end...why should this season be any different?

ChrisDixon

Second Unit
Did you watch BB3? Jason, Lisa, and... Danielle was it? (the runner up, I think that was her name). They were my favorites, and I think they were the top 3 if I'm not mistaken. That was the best season in my book. Heros, villans, drama, and best of all, they seemed more like real people and not actors and modles. That's what I don't get about the last few years. Maybe they just want people that are easier to manipulate (ie. they don't want to burn any bridges in Hollywood).

Chris

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
They have been given the combo to the safe, including the first number because they couldn't count the number of Seas, but they still can't open it. :D

"Good Guys" is no longer subjective. People who wanted to offer shit cakes for birthdays, wouldn't hug, took a crap in the HOH toilet and didn't flush it, wouldn't eat with the others, wouldn't look at them, wouldn't talk to them. It's not subjective anymore by any means. James is a weasel, but he's not that low on the animal scale.

Update: Kaysar opened it but only one will get it. Some sort of no PBJ pass. Lame. But, Janelle won it

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor

BB3 is my favorite season so far. I was very happy that those three made it to the end but I'm still a little bitter because I think Dani was robbed. I think she would of won if the HG's were not able to watch her venting in the DR after they left the house. I think their votes were more personal than on who played the game better. I even think the producers thought she was robbed and that's why they started sequestering the HGs after that season.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Joseph, I can only base my opinions on what is shown on TV. I can't really base it on what is suposedly seen on the feeds.

I know there are no angels in the house. After all, anyone willing to go on the show isn't exactly sane. But, I disagree with calling anyone a "good guy" as they all have their bad parts.

Kayser is just as bad as Eric in my book. He seems to have no respect for woman, and is even more of a manipulator than Eric because he is better at hiding it. He also seems to really look down on everyone. Comes across very sumg.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
I think the HOH competition would have been more interesting if they just used one lane, & left the balls there. I thought knocking the other person's ball out of the way would be part of the strategy.

Eric & Maggie almost seemed like more of a couple than they should be. He *is* married to someone else, but she seemed to act like her husband was getting dismissed. What's up with that?

I think the grand prize if a pair makes it to the end should be more like $5-10 million, not $1 million, because the odds are so low. I think now that the secret is out, people will try to split up other pairs, both to spite them & just to get rid of everyone's best ally. For a network show that runs all summer & is so cheap to produce, even $10 million wouldn't be that big a risk. Of course the producers could buy an insurance policy to cover that.

Julie said another secret would be revealed next week- any guesses? I think the secret partner thing was rather lame, since it was figured out so fast. Not as good a twist as last year's twins, for example.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member

I agree. If they're not married then they met through some experience between his alcoholism or her drug use. They're too close for just "friends."

All the twists have been lame. The pairs was known in days by many. The gold room was flashed on the HOH screen. They had Mike and Janelle going for the safes and there was actually nothing in there at the time. They had to give them every single number of the combo to get one open and it took forever. Yet, all that was inside was the no PB&J pass.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Now Ivette now puts Kaysar and Osama Bin Laden in the same sentence. April didn't flinch a bit when she heard it either. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
What was up with Ivette saying something like "Where is Cappy?" when she had to come up with an answer for the food game. I thought that was the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. Now that Eric is gone, I realize I hate Ivette even more than I hated Eric.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Now Ivette is calling Kaysar a suicide bomber. It just never ends. The sad part is her moron "friends" accept this as well.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> Now Ivette now puts Kaysar and Osama Bin Laden in the same sentence.

Was that on the air? I missed it, if so. But it's typical for some people to throw out comments like that. As for others hearing it & not making an issue of it, that could be strategy, not a sign of agreement.

The closest this show has had to a suicide bomber was the person who pulled a knife a couple seasons ago & got himself thrown out. Kaysar is trying to stay in the game.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
It has been on the live feeds all weekend long, I don't really listen to their group at all anymore though. It wasn't on the show Saturday just as April calling him Saddam hasn't been broadcast to date.

They're all participating and considering April's vile comments earlier...

Here's the Osama line from Ivette talking to April before they cut the feeds:
http://www.exodius-online.com/video/...__(gorf). zip

James being a rat is now known to all except maybe Sarah. ;) Next week may be better.

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
Loved the clip on Saturday's show about Howie and all his "booby" talk. That guy cracks me up.

Liked Maggie's Nomination ceremony speeches too. She is one smart chick.

Can not stand Ivette and I will be counting the days until she leaves the house!

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
If a person who is not up for eviction wins the POV, are they safe from being put up themselves to fill the vacancy?

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
The Golden POV protects the holder from being put up if they use it. It used to only be that way on the final POV, but they changed it last year to all the time.

Which means:
It is pretty much given that Sarah will save James

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks