What's new

Big Brother 6 - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Kong Chang

Screenwriter
god, I love Kaysar!!! He really placed the whole house into a turmoil. And the veto power! WoW!!!! Now this is what I am talking about.

Kaysar is such a good strategic player.

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
Kaysar is awesome. By far my favorite person in the house right now. I also have a small amount of affection for Howie. He cracks me up with all of his "Star Wars" references.

PS Nystrom

Second Unit

I agree completely. When Kaysar told Maggie, "You aren't the target, your partner is," I cheered as he is the first player I've seen in a long while do such a good job of manipulating the other players. It was even more brilliant than last year's plot that eventually saw the removal of Jase.

Then there was the image of Howie's face when the houseguests reminded him, "Jedi's don't have sex."

Pieter

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Overall, last night's episode was edited pretty well. It set up all the pieces and then proceeded to show us, via snippets, all the body blows Kaysar was landing against the "popular" clique and then backdooring Eric onto the chopping block was pretty good TV. You couldn't have scripted it any better for to happen only in week 3 of the BB house.

Of course, BB is a marathon, so Kaysar and Company might be on the wrong end if the "popular" good people find a way to wrestle HoH from Kaysar and his new bestest friends in the house on Thursday after Eric leaves.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
It is funny how the POV game just happened to be perfect for the insurgents to pick off Ivette and Maggie. Seems a little too scripted to me. Since it made good TV, I guess it would make sense that BB choses the games to help the cause of whoever happens to be getting the tv viewers.

I guess I'm am getting cynical.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
All the VETO comps seem to be suited to the HOH in power this year. That's something Kaysar and Howie had already noted. Janelle and Kaysar made fun of what each other's HOH week veto comp would be last night.

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
Kaysar and the bunch better be careful because this game has a way of upending the best laid plans. If Ivette, Beau, Jennifer, April, or Maggie get head of household, guess which side is losing somebody. Each "side" has a 50/50 shot at getting HOH this week.

Still, his tactical skill in mixing things up and going from the bottom to the top is among the best ever on this series.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
But it really isn't 50/50 in numbers or mental/physical talent. April/Jenny are planning on throwing it. Maggie is probably the only chance on the side for it.

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
Wow I just watched my tivo'd ep from Tuesday and I was blown away by it all. This has been the best ep of big brother that I have seen. BTW i've only watched this season from the beginning. It was great to see Ivette fold like a house of cards like that. It will be interesting to see if their alliance of 6 turns out. I think Kaysar is pretty damn smart. I loved how Jennifer walked up to James to comfort him. It's so funny how fast people switch allegiances.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
CBS made a BIG mistake last night. They referred to Eric as "Nominee" early in the episode onscreen, before the POV!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, chance is going to play a large part in tonight's HoH competition:

it appears to involve skeeball, where you roll your ball and the one who scores the most points with their roll will win HoH - or something along those lines, so it's going to be a crapshoot for HoH, and April appears to show proficiency at skeeball. Zoiks!

Kong Chang

Screenwriter
Just as long as someone gets rid of APril and Ivette, the two most annoying girls in this house, all will be fine after that. Maggie, Beau, and Jennifer are too weak to come up with a good strategy enough to conquer without having it backfired on them.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
Gotta admire Kaysar's play this week, whether you are rooting for him or not. Tuesday's episode was one of the best ever.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
The biggest loser in TV history has annoucned through a third party, Rachel, that he won't be taking goodbyes from the others. Takin' it like a man. ;)

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
After the Gold that was Tuesdays ep this one was kind of a downer like the adrenaline ran out. The game part was goofy and they let them practice the night before? why? Did this happen in other seasons? Does anyone have any guesses to new secrets?

Doug R

Supporting Actor
They have let them practice HOH games before, in all seasons. Usually there's a slight twist to the real game. If I read correctly, the practice game did not have the 3 holes in the middle only the one at the end.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, one of the Kaysar-6 will be going home next week since Maggie lucked into HoH (to be fair, just about anyone winning this HoH game was going to luck into it), but Rachel threw it for sure. Sarah is simply inept.

Now, will the announcement of the doubled-up prize money to a pair making it to the finals make it so that HoH's want to split up the pairs if they have already lost their partner in the game (jealousy) vs. pure strategy?

Will Maggie try to backdoor Kaysar by nominating James and, say, Janelle, and pray that POV is won by her or her POV partner?

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
They've lost their leader and Maggie's heading to dump one of the two snakes on the good guys in James (Rachel is the other). If they still plan to put James/Kaysar up it leaves the liklihood that James/Sarah stick around to screw them over with the veto. The good guys will still have 5-4 heading into HOH and Maggie can't compete. Sure hope James is gone or a wacky veto situation happens and one of the sore losers go home by a twist of fate.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks