What's new

Big Brother 3: Complete Season on DVD (1 Viewer)

Matt Naglieri

Second Unit
For anyone who may be interested???

THE FIRST EVER BIG BROTHER DVD IS HERE!!!

This deluxe Big Brother 3 collector's edition DVD box set features:

All 32 episodes in their entirety
Bonus features including never before seen audition tapes of all 12 original houseguests.
Relive the drama and outrageousness of the Big Brother 3 season, complete with musical performances by Sheryl Crow.

This looks to be an 9 disc set according to the back of the box but it is very hard to tell. It is now available for pre-order with an expected delivery of 4-6 weeks for $69.95 at CBS Store

Last Year was better than this years show .. but I can't understand why you'd watch this if you know who wins .. similar to the Surviour DVDs..

Brett G

Stunt Coordinator
Last season it was on three times per week as well. Pretty much the same schedule...

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
but I can't understand why you'd watch this if you know who wins .. similar to the Surviour DVDs..
Well, can't you say that about any movie where you know the ending? All that stuff leading up to it can still be pretty entertaining.

(Now... Give me all four Amazing Races!)

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
While I enjoy Big Brother I wouldn't be interested in buying the set(s).... yet. Maybe after a few years when they don't show them any more. What I miss is the Survivor disc's. While I would have bought season sets I was ok with an individual recap disc. Unfortunately because they sold poorly only the first two were offered. I really wish the others seasons had the recaps as well. Come to think of it I'd probably buy them for Big Brother as well. Just being reminded of who the contestants were is fun to look back on.

[url=http://members.aol.com/nightdog35/spidey_smiley.gif] [/url]

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I'd take season sets of Survivor and The Amazing Race, but I'm still on the bubble about Big Brother 1-3 (BB4 I'm enjoying a lot more). I'm going to wait until BB3 goes to retail to decide but maybe this a good sign for future season sets of Survivor and TAR.

Survivor and Amazing Race have some quality to them atleast, with all the events and action oriented things, it's exciting.. Big Brother is most just sitting around with over the top stratagy talking with only some events sprinkled in - an I'm a big fan :) ..

I'd buy the set, if they could edit out the parts with Julie Chen in them :)

Fyi BB last year was on Tue-Wed-Sat .. this years it's Tue-Wed-Fri for some reason..

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Has anyone tried to order this from the CBS Store? Is it available now? It says not in stores yet, but does that mean it will be available elsewhere for less in the future?

I tried emailing them but just got a generic response that didn't answer my question.

Matt Naglieri

Second Unit
Has anyone tried to order this from the CBS Store? Is it available now? It says not in stores yet, but does that mean it will be available elsewhere for less in the future?
As I mentioned in my first post it isn't available yet but they list an estimate of 4-6 Weeks for shipping.

I seriously doubt it wouldnt be available in stores for a lot less.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
This really came out of nowhere, if they did the same thing for Survivor and The Amazing Race, no complaints here.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Well, they likely wouldn't have the video rights for The Amazing Race - while CBS produces Survivor (hence the video releases by corporate sibling Paramount) and Big Brother, TAR is produced by Touchstone Television, which means Buena Vista Home Video would have the rights.

Hopefully, this Big Brother 3 release will set a precedent that BV follows.

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit
Big Brother 3 complete season on DVD?? And people are actually considering buying it?? Why don't we just end the world now cause if this is the way its going I don't think its worth continuing. :frowning: :thumbsdown:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Season 2 would be the one to get because of the truly entertaining personalities and conflicts in the house that summer of 2001.

Will was half-man, half-amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks