What's new

Big Brother 2 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Okay, that's it! These people are plain stupid! I think if Hardy's smart, he'll put up Bunkie and Will. :) I do think Nicole is the sneakiest of all of them, she's totally willing to play the game with all the double-agent-like facades. I did not buy her crocodile tears when she was voting to boot Autumn. I think she and Bunkie know that these votes will be seen by those being booted off, and by crying about the vote, they seek to gain sympathy from the eventual judges at the end of the show.
------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; Link Removed

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Well, the nominees are Will & Shannon. Hopefully it'll get Will the boot, but I fear Shannon will be not far behind. Unless Chill-Town wins HoH next week, it could very well be the Will/Shannon survivor against Mike for the next round of evictions. Either way, C-Town is over sooner rather than later...
------------------
"If we blow up, whatever's left of me is kickin' your butt."

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I will mourn when they give the boot to Shannon this Thursday due to her skimpy bikinis and bod to match. Shannon has become a total beeyotch. At least you can count on Will to be entertaining and narcissistic, Shannon's become way too fake (trying to smoke with the "real people"?) and annoying to stick around.
Will will never win a Head of Household contest (he never paid attention to the details of the other house guests). And Mike will have to be the one to win HoH if he and Will are to survive a few more weeks, otherwise, it's hasta la vista, baby!
------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; Link Removed

Marc Carra

Supporting Actor
Woo Hoo!!!
Time to thaw out Chill Town!
These people make me sick. I got a kick out of the "coward" comment Shannon made when she thought Hardy had left the room, after the nominations. I loved his 'you'll get yours soon' reaction he gave to her in return. Hardy is racking up points in my book. I thought he was all looks, but he really has some balls. He knows that the Chill Towners will take him out the first chance they get, but he still stuck to his guns about taking them down with him.
Marc.

Van Patton

Second Unit
In the past 2 days Shannon has proved to be the biggest b!tch Ive ever seen. She took Hardy's toothbrush and cleaned the toilet with it and then she told Hardy she wouldnt let him play with her cards. They had a meeting today and they were cussing at each other. Interesting to say the least.
------------------

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It would seem that Shannon totally lacks "grace under pressure." So what's Will up to in the live feeds? Has he gotten Shannon so bamboozled that she's acting like a total beeyotch and sacrificing herself so that Will can survive for another week?

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
C-T plays the game poorly. They thought they were hot stuff for a while, and now that they are going down they are just plain pathetic. And they wouldn't all be going down if it weren't for their lame strategy.
I love it.

Gerard Priori

Stunt Coordinator
I love to hate Shannon. There is absolutely nothing about her that I admire. I hate Will, too, but I can't wait to see how Shannon reacts when she's evicted on Thursday. I hope some of her childish behavior that she's indulged in since nomination is aired on tonight's show (especially the toothbrush incident!).
-Jerry

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
Bunky had it right when he said that Shannon has no social skills. Burn Chill Town Burn!!!
I still fail to see how, according to Chill Town, nominating two of them hurts the others. It dwindles the opposition's numbers, simple as that.
Will and Shannon seem to have some tricks up their sleeves depending on who is booted. According to one of the sites that tracks the feeds, Will supposedly is going to drop a bomb during the live show Thursday or the Early Show Friday (assuming he would get kicked out). Spoiler:He is going to "out" Hardy, at least according to what some people think. I don't known if Hardy is gay or not, but it doesn't seem that facts get in Will's way.
------------------
Read my reviews at www.dvdmon.com
Most recent reviews: Diary of a Chambermaid: The Criterion Collection, Another Woman, September, Shadows and Fog, Alice, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Gray's Anatomy
Most recent column: One Hundred and Counting

Van Patton

Second Unit
I dont know about Hardy Spoiler:being gay but what I've heard about Wills plan is that he Spoiler:and Shannon are supposdlly going to both walk out on live TV. Seems pretty dumb to me considering even at that rank in the game you still get $$$$ I think.
------------------

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
That would be very funny if they did do that. Then when they get out Will realizes that she is total white trash and dumps her a couple of weeks later.
Rich
------------------
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
Van,
I don't know if that is true about Hardy, but that was either the speculation of what Will was going to reveal or what Will told someone he would say.
The other scenario seems perfectly feasible. I did read somewhere that Will did appear on the old WB soap opera Savannah and may wish for a future in acting.
------------------
Read my reviews at www.dvdmon.com
Most recent reviews: Diary of a Chambermaid: The Criterion Collection, Another Woman, September, Shadows and Fog, Alice, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Gray's Anatomy
Most recent column: One Hundred and Counting

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone think it'd be funny if Shannon's real world boyfriend was waiting on Will to exit the house and give him a piece of his mind? :)
If Hardy is outed, I wonder how Bunky will relate to him if it's really true. Heh.
I think of Krista as being more "white trash" than Shannon.
------------------

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
I did read somewhere that Will did appear on the old WB soap opera Savannah and may wish for a future in acting
He may need it. After this show, would anyone really want that jackass for a doctor?
------------------
"If we blow up, whatever's left of me is kickin' your butt."

ryan_m

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone think it'd be funny if Shannon's real world boyfriend was waiting on Will to exit the house and give him a piece of his mind?
If Shannon's real world boyfriend is STILL her boyfriend, he's a real chump. That interview didn't make him look to good. He shouldn't blame Will for Shannon's behavior (even if Will is a total arrogant jerk). I don't know who I'll be happier to see go (though the chill-town vs the rest has made the show better), probably Shannon.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Did Will ever say what his specialty was in medicine (besides the ability to nauseate people after a while of living with them)?

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I agree that Krista is more Run of the Mill Trailer Park type white trash but there is something about Shannon that makes me feel that way about her too.
Will is probably a surgeon as he has no bed side manner at all.(no offence to any surgeons out there :) )
Rich
------------------
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website
[Edited last by Richard Travale on July 24, 2001 at 05:59 PM]

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Holy smoke! I was snickering as well when they showed Shannon brushing the toilet with Hardy's toothbrush!
I can't believe how stupid Hardy has been with his dealings with Shannon. He kept falling for the "yellow, coward" accusation lines over and over. She kept changing the subject from her egregious actions by always labelling Hardy as being "yellow and cowardly". And he kept digging himself deeper and deeper. Of course, the house may just keep Shannon around and keep messing with her (plus, Nicole really does need Shannon around as her personal trainer). :)
I'm wondering if Hardy isn't homosexual, he was getting all "ver klempt" in the hammock with Nicole. Almost reminded me of Bunky.
I was also giggling when Bunky was saying grace before the meal that Nicole fixed for the house. Poor Mike got bagged on that one. And what was with Hardy doing crunches while everyone else was at the table eating? Talk about bad strategy.
If I were Hardy, I would have ignored everything Shannon said or did, and just be resolute that by Thursday, she's be out of the house. But nooooooo, Hardy had to keep coming around and getting his nose smacked by a wet newspaper by Shannon. Hahaha!

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Shannon might not be trailer park trash but she is pathetic.
In the end you have to feel sorry for someone like Shannon, her high point in life was probably High School and sadly there are so many years of life left after HS.
By the way, what is it with CBS reality shows? First they had the incredibly pathetic Doctor on Survivor I and now Will. These two really do give Doctors a bad name.
------------------

ryan_m

Stunt Coordinator
I can't believe how stupid Hardy has been with his dealings with Shannon.
Huh? Maybe we are watching a different show or something. I think Hardy is handling himself just fine. Everything Shannon says and does makes no sense and he just calls her on it. She looks like an idiot and a fool and he looks like a fairly calm/cool rational person. Do you think he should just ignore her when she's calling him a coward? If someone was calling me a coward for no sensible reason whatsoever, I don't think I could just ignore it. He's a coward cause he nominated two people he (and his group) don't like? If she was nominating people would she have picked Mike or Will? No, cause that would make no sense. Then she messes with his toothbrush and acts like a child and I thought his response to that (saying she looked like a fool on national tv and how her family would be proud) was perfect. I really hope they kick out Will though, that would be very entertaining since she's so convinced she's leaving.
Oh and I didn't know a guy couldn't get a little emotional (and Hardy barely was) without being gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks