What's new

Big Bang Theory (1 Viewer)

Roger_S

Stunt Coordinator
According to SitcomsOnline, The Big Bang Theory has now joined The Office as a show that has now officially run out of original episodes. So we either get reruns in its place or some new reality show, I guess. Looks like a good time for Drew Carey's The Power of 10 to make a comeback...

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor

Dammit - they do have some great writers on that show - we absolutely love the BBT. That show has been a "must see" since the first episode in our household.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
We still have one more new episode tonight, right?

:frowning: I am going to miss this show immensely during the strike. I almost wish I had saved all the eps that have aired so far so that I can hold on to a small piece of the show in the meantime, but I guess I could always watch them online.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
The DVR schedule shows the pilot, which I'll record on the SD one with Prison Break being out. I've heard surprisingly good things for a multi-camera sitcom.

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor

Yeppir - my Replay TV guide lists the pilot as well darnit -- but it was an exceptionally funny episode -- one that hooked us immediately on the new show. We'll watch it again anyways :emoji_thumbsup: in fact I still have it saved on my RTV 'cause it was so funny. :D

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens

I luckily have every episode on DVD, until a DVD set comes out.
I'm going to miss this show with this darn strike.
It was fun while it lasted

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
I'm glad I caught the Pilot, sinced I missed it last time. Funny from out the gate, can't wait for it to return.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I was getting in my yearly TV/Movie Christmas spirit, and I was just watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and forgot how young Johnny
Galeki looks as Rusty.

It's so funny seeing the difference there is.

I thought it would have been great to have a Big Bang Christmas Special, where Leonard and Sheldon are Christmas shopping in the mall, and Sheldon gets in a debate with a younger kid about how it's theoretically impossible for Santa to travel the Earth in such a limited time.
(you just know Sheldon would ruin a child's innocence to prove he's right)

KoshN

Agent
Real Name
Mac Breck

That reference is definitely a mind bender, a cause of a "tilt" moment in the TOS/Android sense. (rhetorical) How the hell did THAT happen? (/rhetorical)

BTW, I also love "The Big Bang Theory". Didn't think I would, but I do. I'm even watching the reruns.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
I finally got a chance to watch this show, catching the repeats of the first 3 episodes on TV and the last one on the Innertube. The first episode left me a little cold, but the next two were better. The last new one had me laughing throughout the episode.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
New episodes March 17th.
It's also on at a new time.

VERY excited to have this back.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Tonight's the night! BBT returns, but at 8 p.m. EDT, probably because it was garnering almost 0.5-1 million more pairs of eyes than "How I Met Your Mother" (now in the 8:30 p.m. EDT timeslot on CBS on Mondays).

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I'm looking forward to it too! And I'm glad I checked here because I would've forgot to put it on to record!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
My BBT fix has been appeased...until next week at least lol.

Did anyone catch some of the user comments on the sidebar of the Youtube video of the fight? My fave was "The crazy one is awesome!" :laugh:

I think it's great that there's another sitcom on the air that makes no apologies for it's sheer silliness, in that way it's comparable to Seinfeld.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I just about died when all the radio controlled cars with web cams started converging on Penny.

Leonard: Who was controlling the red Corvette?
Wolowitz: That would be me.

And Sheldon's "scanners" face was LOL. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks