Bic?

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by mike__j, Sep 7, 2004.

1. mike__j

mike__j Extra

Has anyone had any experience with the BIC product? I need a small speaker for my surrounds. The only size I have found is the Bose. I have considered the Axiom and the SVS subs. I worry about getting them and not liking them. Any suggestions out there? I know Bose is not well liked in this forum. I need help ASAP I am about to start wiring my new home for this system. What about Kilpsch? I heard these at Best Buys and they sounded OK to me. I am not a bass head I want a great sound and not take away from my family room. I have a large family room. My wife request the speakers be white and mounted high as possible. She also does not want a speaker too large in size. I can hide the sub but the surrounds concerns me. Please help on a suggestion on what to do thanks.
    Mike

2. Allen_N

Allen_N Stunt Coordinator

You could always try inwalls as well. If you go Klipsch I would skip the synergy series and go up to the reference series. You will get a much better sound for your money. Best Buy only carries the Synergy Series as far as I know.

What are you using for your fronts?