BIC Venturi DV26 VS DV62si speakers

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by James_Huegli, Oct 21, 2003.

1. James_Huegli

James_Huegli Auditioning

I'm looking to use these as my fronts, and move my Celestion Impact 10s to the back. My other thread didn't really get any response...so hopefully this one will. Has anybody heard these two speakers? In a smaller room which one do you guys think will sound better? Any input is greatly appreciated. thank you.

James huegli

2. James_Huegli

James_Huegli Auditioning

This is frustrating. 11 views...no replies?

3. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

James, you'll have better luck getting answers about specific speakers by posting your question in the Speakers area. The Basics area is for asking questions about home-theater essentials, not brand-specific recommendations. Good luck.

4. Debbie_L

Debbie_L Stunt Coordinator

Hi James,

I've not heard the two BIC speakers you asked about, but there is an older thread here on the Speakers and Subwoofers forum you might find helpful. Do a search from the main page using the search words "Bic speakers" -- it should pull up a thread from April 4, 2002.

Also, there is a engineer by the name of Ed Frias of EFE Speakers who has designed a modified crossover specifically for a couple of different BIC speakers which is said to make a very noticable improvment in their sound. You can contact him at [email protected] for more information. He offers several different options for performing the upgrade and could do a much better job of explaining it to you than I ever could!

Good luck,

Debbie

PS -- Almost forgot.....check out the BIC reviews at www.audioreview.com