What's new

BIC Speakers (1 Viewer)

Mike Gratis

Auditioning
I'd appreciate any input on BIC Speaker systems, notably the DV680 and DV32 series. Thanks in advance....

Mike Gratis

Auditioning
Just to clarify, I was referring to their home theater systems and was hoping to hear back from someone who either owned them, heard them, or could point me in the direction of an online review or two..... :)

jeff glowinski

Auditioning
I have recently replaced my BIC speakers with the SWAN Diva 4.1/c3/2.1 setup in my home theatre. I was using the BIC DV636 L/R tower, CLR64(center), and DV64(rear bookshelves). The model numbers maybe off a little. I thought they were excellent speakers for the money. However, the Diva's were only a few hundred more and were definitely an improvement in sound quality and a big improvement in build quality. I know the BIC's can be had pretty cheap over the internet and would represent a big bargain over most popular brand name speakers. My only complaint with the BIC's would be with the tweeters. During loud playback, the tweeters could get a little harsh. This was at roughly -10 on my volume knob.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks