What's new

Bi-amping the Pioneer VSX-54TX (1 Viewer)

Kevin_F

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know if it is possibel to biamp the Pioneer VSX-54TX?

Choosing a receiver is SO difficult......

TimMc

Stunt Coordinator
Of course it can. For starters, it's an Elite, and I think that Pio has had that ability in practically every Elite since at least the 43TX (almost anything that did 7.1 let you choose between the "7's" and bi-amp?)..

You can also check out all that info on the Pioneer website. You can download practically any of their manuals (you just have to register w/ your email addr) and do a search for bi-amp and you'll probably find a dozen references on exactly how to do it, etc. It works just fine, as long as you aren't needing/expecting 200W/ch bi-amp'd (which is kinda unrealistic, isn't it?).

Of course, this all assumed that you wanted to bi-amp w/ the amps within the receiver. If you want to do it w/ something external then that works, too.

Kevin_F

Stunt Coordinator
I am sure that I won't get 220w per channel, but if I can bi-amp and get more than the 110w per that it comes with, and also use channels that I won't be using anytime soon, then why not? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks