bhphotovideo?

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by DerekCV, Jun 15, 2005.

1. DerekCV

DerekCV Stunt Coordinator

I was looking at picking up my seven jbl speakers and an infocus projector, I was looking at bhphotovideo and was wondering if anyone has had a issues with them. Also since I am looking at getting so much stuff, what are the possiblities that I could work a package deal with them?

D

2. Leo Kerr

Leo Kerr Screenwriter

They've been around for a long time, and are a reputable company. They're willing (or rather, often) sell 'gray market.' They've also been known to make deals.

Leo

3. Kenneth Harden

Kenneth Harden Screenwriter

Remember, if you are getting just items, and not accesories (cables and such), they will probably not be able to cut you a good deal, as their margins are fairly low.

Good company, buy with confidence.

4. DorianBryant

DorianBryant Screenwriter

I bought some JBL E30's there and just got a Sanyo Z-1 from them for $650-new! They have some very decent prices and good service...

5. TomYoung

TomYoung Auditioning

I live about 10 minutes subway trip from BHphotovideo. It is a well known retail store with a reputation of being very competitive in price. Whenever I have visitors coming from abroad who want to pick up electronic goods (digital cameras, videocameras, etc...) in a hurry, I send them to BHphotovideo because I feel comfident that the prices will be competitive and the store is reputable. I feel much more confident buying from this store than any of the plethora of mail order warehouses in Brooklyn.

btw, this place is a worthwhile visit just to see the operations.