What's new

Bfd?? (1 Viewer)

RyanJE

Second Unit
Im interested in getting one of these. Does it only EQ the sub. How hard is it to use actually. I read over the site and doesn't seem too bad, but what do you guys think. Also I have a JBL e250, would it really be worth the 100$?? I mean is the difference that noticeable.

FeisalK

Screenwriter
Ryan,

have you got a curve of your sub response done up? That will probably tell if you need the BFD, or if it will be worth it.

Indicators are nasty peaks and/or dips and generally uneven response. There is an excel sheet downloadable from Sonnie Parker's excellent BFD guide. After doing the curve and there are peaks/dips you could always try moving the sub position first before investing in a BFD. And if that fails or you cannot explore different locations then a BFD may be the solution.

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
If you really want one, I have a practically new one that I will sell you for $50. I did away with my subs.

RyanJE

Second Unit
Ill have to check my rooms freq response. I havent read the entire directions for the BFD yet. Does it tell you how to in them??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks