What's new

BFD Midi In (1 Viewer)

Richard_M

Second Unit
I have been using the software for the BFD to make adjustments, everything was working fine until I upgraded my computer.

Every time I load the BFD software it cannot find the Midi in device. I am using a SB Live Value sound card and have unistalled and re-installed the software including downloading the lastest from their website.

It can find the midi out device but not midi in.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Richard

Richard,

I have been wrestling with getting the BFD to talk to my computer for the past few days with no luck, maybe we can help each other.

First of all, I have a new version (2.0) of the software that Behringer tech support sent me, supposedly it fixes several problems under Win NT/2000. I can send this to you via email if you wish.

I too am unable to select a MIDI device using my laptop with a SoundBlaster Extigy sound module. In my case however, the application just exits when I select Setup -> MIDI

What operating system are you using? I am stuck with Windows XP on my laptop, but if it runs under 2000, it should run under XP.

Richard_M

Second Unit
Hello Matt,
I would appreciate a copy of the new software.
My email address is [email protected]
The computer which I am using for the BFD is only running windows 98. My main computer is running XP and I could not get the midi either in or out to work as the BFD program would just lockup.
The funny thing about the BFD software I remember when I got it going last time (under win98) I installed a SB16 card and installed the SB drivers & software everything worked fine. I then upgraded the card to the Live and installed its software and once again all worked fine. Since I upgraded the MB & Processor I had to re-install the SB drivers and the midi out is detected but not midi in, even though it lists the midi in, in the drop down box of the BFD prog.
Sorry I can't be of anymore help at the moment.
Regards,
Richard

HiramP

Auditioning
Matt,

If possible could you e-mail me the V2.0 BFD software? I've been trying to get the old software to work on my Win2K PC without success. I'll post my results if I get the V2.0 software running.

Thanks Dave.. ([email protected])

Richard and Dave,

I have sent both of you emails containing the address of my server where you can download version 2.0

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks