What's new

BFD Inputs (1 Viewer)

Ainsworth_G

Auditioning
Is there any way to get both the left LEDs to light up without having 2 subs connected?

I was thinking of getting a Y connector to hook up the both outputs and run the single input into my PB2+. Is that bad idea? Will it damage the sub perhaps?

This is purely for cosmetic reasons. I would just like to see two -CLIP- signals going up and down instead of a single one.

JohnSmith

Supporting Actor
Place a mirror above the above the existing BFD display panel then.

And I would recommend you watch the image on the TV, not what's happening to your kit.:rolleyes

Keith M.

Second Unit
I used a Y-adapter (1F->2M) for this same reason. It will not effect/damage the audio stream.

Yes, I am very particular when it comes to my theater. Sorry!

:D :emoji_thumbsup:

Keith M.

Second Unit
I took new SPL readings after using the Y-adapter and there was absolutely no difference. It is essentially the same as splitting the LFE signal from your processor to the stereo line level inputs of your sub. Some claim to hear an increase in LFE, but my SPL shows now difference.

If you are that concerned about it, simply split it into the BFD and go out mono to your sub...

Richard_M

Second Unit
As per post #3, use a Y connector on the input of the BFD, use only a single out either left or right of the BFD to your sub and use the couple mode of the BFD to mirror the filters.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks