What's new

Beyond the law - available in OAR? (1 Viewer)

KristianH

Agent
Hi everyone.

Well after considerable research, well at least I have looked around to the best of my ability regarding trying to find a Widescreen version of: Beyond the law -92.

The thing is that both IMDB and Amazon.com has it available as a "Widescreen letterbox" format or even Anamorphic widescreen!

The problem is that in every other place I have looked I have not been able to verify that its really available in a widescreen version?

My regular dealers, have only found 1.33:1 releases. And after mailing Amazon, the only answer I got was: Dear sir, we can't check that. What is on our website, is on our website. If you buy you take a chance and then you can stuff it... so basically I don't dare chance it with them. Especially since Im not a resident in the states and can't go through any trouble of exchanging or return the disc that easily.

So anyone out there, that can verify for me, the availability of a widescreen version of this movie?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks