What's new

Beyond The Crust (1 Viewer)

Josh Sieg

Second Unit
Anyone picked up either of these new sets yet? I've seen and I love the 2 movies. Are the extra discs worth buying?

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
From what someone else had posted earlier, "Beneath The Crust" Volumes 1 & 2 are only sample disks which will be included in a much larger project upon the release of "American Wedding" on DVD. These two disks are approx. 30 minutes in length each. From what I gathered, Universal will combine these two disks, as well as add about 3 hours of additional footage to make a full "Beneath The Crust" disk which will be a retrospective of ALL three films. I had thought about picking these up, but after learning the news, I think I'll hold out for a few months until the complete "Beneath The Crust" DVD becomes available.

I don't own American Pie 1 or 2 yet, but a good friend insists on having these "BTC" disks, therefore he's selling me his copies of the two films for dirt cheap in order to purchase the new ones. So it all works out in the end.

Josh Sieg

Second Unit
why did I say Beyond the crust? Because I'm an idiot. I guess I'll just hold off untill AW comes on DVD, there will probably be a box set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks