What's new

Beyond Good & Evil...Wow! (1 Viewer)

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
What surprises me is that Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow has moved to another of Ubisoft's development houses (Philipines?). I wonder why they didn't stick with Montreal as with the original (not to mention some other great Ubi titles).

Shayne Lebrun

Screenwriter
Ah, but that company *DID* put out Manhunt, arguably about as 'M for Mature' as you can get, and it's doing quite poorly.

Me, I'll pick it up, just for posterity, and because apparently it's a good game in it's own right.

Dean Martin

Stunt Coordinator

Right, had the new GTA3 been released, the record would probably be set, especially with bloody games like the suffering, Ninja Gaiden and Silent Hill coming out.(If all of those come out this year, that is.)
Not to mention Doom 3 and Half life 2, if those are both mature as well.

Christopher_P

Stunt Coordinator
Wow is right Beyond Good and Evil is one of the best adventure/rpg's I have played in awhile. I wish I had of bought it when it came out. Since it is out of print I had to hunt down a copy on ebay and I sure am glad I did! Great game. If anyone see's a copy in the bargin bin don't worry just blind buy it. Good stuff.

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Wow, here's a thread I didn't expect to see resurrected. Is the game really OOP? I suppose I haven't really looked for it, since I got my copy last december before they dropped to the budget price. Another case of a great game getting lost in the Christmas shuffle.

DanielM

Stunt Coordinator
this game is one reason I dislike reviews everyone seemed to love it so I bought and think it sucks oh well it was only like $15

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks