Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Joseph G., May 30, 2004.

1. Joseph G.

Joseph G. Agent

Does anybody else remember this show? This show was awesome, and it would be great if which ever company owns the rights to it releases Beyond Belief on dvd. By the way does anyone know who owns the rights to this show?

2. Pete Battista

Pete Battista Screenwriter

Pete
    Yeah I remember this one... would love to see this show make it. I don't really remember there being many of this show... atleast it don't seem like I caught that many of them. I have no idea who owns the rights though.

Would be a definite must buy for me [​IMG]

3. Rhoq

Rhoq Supporting Actor

I thin it ran for about 3 seasons. If I'm not mistaken, the Sci-Fi Channel currently runs it. Great show, I would definitely buy it on DVD.

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

That was the one with James Brolin at first, and then Frakes took over, right? Yep, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. My wife would shower me with kisses!

That show was independently made, though, so they would have to sell it through a distrubutor. Sounds like something Ventura might want to take a look at. Or First Look, since they're doing the Unsolved Mysteries, which certainly appeals to the same consumers.

5. Mick Tees

Mick Tees Second Unit

[​IMG] Great Show! Would be fun to watch over again, especially if you haven't seen it in a while.

In my house we would always see who could get more correct at the very end...

[​IMG]

6. Jeff Jacobson

Jeff Jacobson Cinematographer

"Was this story true? Yes, some guy said it was so it must be."

7. Valerie G.

Valerie G. Stunt Coordinator

I remember this show! My family had a good time watching Beyond Belief when it was on FOX in the summer of 2002. Great show.

I don't have cable, so I don't know if it runs on the Sci-Fi channel or not, but it seems to me I remember hearing that they played reruns of it. Maybe they play new ones, I really don't know....

I have even already voted for this one on TVShowsOnDVD.com!! [​IMG] I sure hope it gets released some day.

8. Chris_Morris

Chris_Morris Screenwriter

I wish [​IMG]

This (even though it had a short run) is one of my all time favorite shows, and while Brolin did a good job, I prefer Jonathan Frakes as the host. I am always hoping that Fox will bring it back for another summer run and would buy it in a heartbeat.

Chris

9. MattGSmith

MattGSmith Stunt Coordinator

I loved this show. My friends and family used to have Beyond Belief parties. We'd all vote and see who got the most right at the end! When I found out Sci-Fi was airing them, I recorded about 2 tapes worth. [​IMG]
    Matt

10. Justin_S

Justin_S Producer

Count me in as another huge fan of this show. My two favorite segments ever were when the boy disappeared in the closet and the one with the seeing-eye-dog that would howl, with someone dying shortly after. The closet one was incredibly creepy, and the dog one brought tears to my eyes.

I'd buy this show on DVD ASAP if released.

11. Nick^I

Nick^I Auditioning

Yes I would buy this on DVD in a flash

12. DwayneH

DwayneH Stunt Coordinator

My family always loved this show. If it comes out it is a must buy for me.

13. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

Just bumping to see if anything new might be happening with this show??