What's new

Bewitched Season 7 (1 Viewer)

Tanisha85

Auditioning
Real Name
Tanisha
I was just browzing the net to find info abt bewitched season 7 release and i found the site name wikipedia tht says Bewitched season 7 will be released in 2009 so i guess it settle than tht sony pictures its not gonna release untill next year........tht is terrible.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David

I wouldn't put too much faith in anything you find on Wikipedia as it is editable by anyone. Iff'n it happens to be true this time, though, that would suck!

MBrousseau

Second Unit
Real Name
Martin Brousseau

Unfortunately, The French website removed the July 6 release date and they have not yet announced another date for season 7. :confused:

No one at DVD SERIES.net emailed me about that.

I'll keep checking that for you all.

Jdcrackers

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
I think Season 7 will come out either later this year (around Christmas) or early next year! I know it's getting harder and harder to wait, but we just have 2 seasons to go then the complete Box Set!! :)

Tanisha85

Auditioning
Real Name
Tanisha
Just to inform you that I had e-mailed Sony Pictures abt Bewitched season 7 release and they have replied me back saying tht .... ''Sony Pictures Home Entertainment just released Bewitched: The Complete Sixth Season on DVD May 6. As of now Sony has not officially announced when the Seventh Season will be available on DVD. Keep an eye out for it in the near future''.....
I just hope tht they release the Bewitched Season 7 this year.

Zang628

Grip
Real Name
Jon
Hey Guys! I'm new to this forum but I have been reading what every one has been writing about since Season 4 was getting ready to come out. This message board is honestly were I got a lot of my Bewitched information. I am a HUGE Bewitched fan and I thought I would just introduce myself and say that I am very excited for the Seventh Season and I hope we hear some information very soon!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Jdcrackers

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
Welcome aboard!!
I hope we see BW Season 7 by the end of the year, however, it seems Sony is taking longer and longer to get them out... although season 7 just has 28 episodes we may see it by Christmas...

Zang628

Grip
Real Name
Jon
Thanks everyone for making me feel right at home! I too would love for us to get the Seventh Season by the end of the year. But thinking realisticly, more than likely we will see it sometime in late March or early April. However, I really hope we get it much sooner than that!

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
Jon,

"Ditto" on Mike's welcome. Bewitched is a popular DVD release here. I have all of the sets released to date. Are you a early seasons or later seasons BW fan? I tend to like the "Dick York" years better in the series but DS did a good job with the role.

Zang628

Grip
Real Name
Jon
I too own all of the seasons of Bewitched on DVD, I even have both color and B&W versions of season 1 and 2. I know I am kind of a Bewitched nerd. I am more of an early season fan of Bewitched. Dick York was great as Darrin, very active and physical. Dick Sargent was a much more mellow kind of a Darrin. But I do prefer York over Sargent. Having said that, I think Sargent did a wonderful job taking over the role and I think that Season Seven is Dick Sargents best Season. That is why I am looking foward to Season Seven so much. It is my favorite Dick Sargent Season. But unlike most, I don't think there was one bad season of Bewitched. I think some seasons were better than others but none were bad.

Jdcrackers

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
I agree there were no bad seasons on Bewitched! I am too looking forward to Season 7 as this season is just wonderful to watch because of the Salem Saga! I hope it comes out by Christmas... but it may be early next year... Wonder why Sony takes longer and longer with each Season? This past June marked 3 years since the first Season was released... I am hoping that the last two seasons will be out before the Twenty Teens begin, but then again Season 8 may not come out until late 2010... but we can keep our fingers crossed

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland

I just re-read this post again and caught the word "near" (future) for the first time. I am getting quite hopeful that we'll see it before the year is out.
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Zang, welcome to the forum!

As far as Season 7 goes, I was speaking to Steven Colbert who has been helping in choosing the photos of the covers since Season 5 and as of last month he hadn't been given the assignment yet for Season 7. I like that the email said "soon" though! It really should be released in October in time for Halloween (and my birthday)!

Zang628

Grip
Real Name
Jon
Thanks David! I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy reading about each season of Bewitched. Your insight is great for each season and it is very informative!

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David

Thank you very much! I enjoy writing them and I love hearing back from people that like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks