Beware Deep Discount DVD when you move!

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Jason Hughes, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Jason Hughes

Jason Hughes Supporting Actor

Jason Hughes
    I recently moved. On their website (well before the move) I changed my billing and shipping address. Several titles recently shipped (including the Scorsese box) but they shipped them to the old address! They won't be forwarded either, but returned to DDD!

I called and they stated I should have cancelled the orders and placed new ones. I asked what the point of updating the shipping/billing info was and I received silence as an answer. Also, there is nothing anywhere on the website that indicate you should do this. Even if there was, you can't cancel an order on the website anyway! Lame.

It gets worse. They said they will have to wait for them to comeback, process them (which in my past experience takes 2-3 weeks) and then send them to my new address.

Very poor customer service (at this point). I sent an e-mail to the customer service manager asking for a cross-shipment, but have not yet received a response.

2. JustinCleveland

JustinCleveland Cinematographer

Justin Cleveland
    Yeah, that just makes sense. You got an email from DDD that had, essentially, the order details, and it works as a Purchase Order. They say, in that email, that if anything is going to change, you should contact them directly to have the order details changed.