What's new

BEVERLY HILLS COP II question... (1 Viewer)

Kenneth English

Second Unit
Ever since I first saw this movie in the theater back in 1987 I have been puzzled about something...
During the jewelry store robbery at the beginning: What's the point of the one guy spraying shaving cream into the security camera lens? I mean, it would make sense if he managed to do it before the camera recorded his image but he looks straight into the camera and then does it! :confused:
I've never understood this and it's been torturing me for years (I know, I know -- I need to get a life :D ).

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
The only thing that makes sense is that he isn't worried about his face (why, I don't know) but wants to protect Brigitte Nielsen from being captured on camea. Maybe he is planning on leaving the country afterwards or something.

An error is more likely, or they chose it from a shot persepective as being more interesting.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Actually, this technique happens alot in other 80's action films. THey can't come to memory, but I do remember that being done numerous times in other movies.
Oh, wait. Fast Times at Ridgemont High!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks