What's new

Beverly Hills 90210 (1 Viewer)

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
It's not 90210, or Melrose Place. Dave specifically said it wasn't those in the thread you're talking about. Keep in mind this 90210/Melrose Place news isn't new, so announcements could be coming soon, or they could be coming months from now, or not at all. In the past we've seen these folders appear on Paramount's site along with a release, and sometimes they just vanish without anything else mentioned.

Gord

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Gord: hey no problem, he did say it wasn't them but he also was hinting at things it was really hard to tell what he meant. Especially with the 10k people are gonna be very happy today no other show has that many votes except 90210/melrose when you combine em. It will be interested to see what the Paramount news is today :)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

I didn't say 10k votes, Aryn. I said 10k readers. Readers, not voters, implying that not all readers are registered at the site.

Star Trek: TAS news is always good for at least 10,000 reads at our site. Police Squad is also good for 10k worth of hits. And I'd be surprised if Gomer Pyle didn't get close to that much traffic as well.

So, each of those shows is good to make 10,000 readers happy - each - when I post good news such as tentative release dates! ;)

Plus, I'm sure my Boston Legal news is good, too. For sort-of Melrose Place-related news, you may want to check out my Beautiful People post. It stars Daphne Zuniga, and Grant Show, er, shows up as her ex-husband in a couple of episodes. :)

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Ahh ok no problem simply a misunderstanding on my part. As for the Paramount news Star Trek TAS may interest me depends on the price point. But yea Boston Legal S2 is the best news of the day. I finished my S1 set allready and the episodes were just as great as viewing them when they first aired. Great Show!

MattFini

Supporting Actor
Really looking forward to 90210...I'll buy both sets and hope that Paramount will keep releasing them!

Was never that much of a fan of Melrose Place though.

RoryR

Stunt Coordinator
I guess Charmed fans will be looking forward to both series - I am surpised Paramount never moved to release Spelling series together? Charmed will be done soon so not much chance of scheduled releases.

How long have Paramount been planning this? Or is it a result of the CBS merger?

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
LOL Yeah.. Melrose has Alyssa Milano and 90210 has Shannen Doherty..

Now with the CBS merge we have a HOPE for better presentation DVDs..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks