What's new

Beverly Hillbillies Season 4? (1 Viewer)

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
This month it's been two years (!!!!!) since Season 3 was released and I'm DYING for Season 4.

Did the previous seasons not do well?

I only got interested in the BH when Season 2 came out. I love how the original sponsor openings and cast commercials were included and I think the show is hysterical.

I know TVShowsonDVD.com would tell us any news but I'm dying here!

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
I too hope they continue The Beverly Hillbillies. But it is not looking very good. Same with Petticoat Junction.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
My crystal ball has consistently said "no" to more seasons of this show for some time now. There's always a possibility we could received a plesant surprise and be told S4 is in the works, but for now it's not on the radar at all.

Gary "sorry, but that's what I've been hearing for a long, long time now and nothing's changed as far as I know" O.

Joe Lugoff

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe
Maybe Shout! could pick it up. It's amazing that a show as successful as "The Beverly Hillbillies" was couldn't do decently on DVD.

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Unfortunately The Beverly Hillbillies are owned by CBS/Paramount and they so far have not farmed out any of their properties to other companies.

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Originally Posted by cajunhillbilly

Unfortunately The Beverly Hillbillies are owned by CBS/Paramount and they so far have not farmed out any of their properties to other companies.

Maybe, maybe not.

Did anyone ever determine if CBS/P owned Webster, or if that deal was because the production company behind the show was able to license the show out?

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
Originally Posted by JoeDoakes

I really want more Hillbillies and Petticoat Junction too.

Yes, indeed.

[/QUOTE]

I Love "Petticoat Junction"! I always had a thing for Linda Kaye Henning.. :) She goes from tomboy to housewife & mother during of run the series.

ChrisALM

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Same here. I keep hoping we will see more Beverly Hillbillies (and Petticoat Junction) as CBS/P finishes up other things. One concern I have is, during Christmas, I saw both seasons of Petticoat Junction at Big Lots for $10.00 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve Latshaw
Recent bookmarks