Betty Blue=Sept 10th (reg 4)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Spencer Lamm, Sep 9, 2001.

1. Spencer Lamm

Spencer Lamm Auditioning

Has this been released anywhere else in the world? Is it coming to Reg 1?
    Out of curiousity, does anyone know if this region 4 release will be the extended cut?
    Also of note, Once Were Wariors (in widescreen, unlike the region 2 disc) and it's sequel, are both out in Australia the same day. Both have commentaries with the director.
    On that, any other exclusives in this region I should pick up?
    Spencer

2. Matt_Stevens

Matt_Stevens Supporting Actor

If this is the film I am thinking of, the uncut version is something else and the opening scene is the most graphic one shot (no cuts) love scene I haver ever watched in a legit film. [​IMG]
    ------------------
    www.deceptions.net/superman

3. Andrew_K

Andrew_K Stunt Coordinator

According to the information on the site www.esydvd.com.au Betty Blue will be released by AV Channel with an anamorphic transfer and the running time is 185 minutes.
    This means that this is uncut version!!!
    Paris-Texas DVD is will also released by AV Channel on DVD on Sept 12. This is great news!!!

4. Christine Warren

Just in case anyone is trying to access the site Andrew mentioned, it is actually www.ezydvd.com.au
    Once Were Warriors is available already but the September 12 release is a double pack of it and the sequel.
    Christine

5. Samuel Des

Samuel Des Supporting Actor

I remember seeing this in a packed movie house. I really hope to see it in region 1. Whatever happened to the lead actress?
    ------------------
    Best, Sam