BetterCables Customer Service

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by James Edward, Apr 4, 2002.

1. James Edward

James Edward Supporting Actor

Just a short plug(no pun intended) for the service at BetterCables. I received my new Silver Serpent component cables last evening, and the green one had a nick down to the wire, though it does not appear to be cut. I e-mailed them immediately with the situation, and within hours I was informed that a new set was on its way. A return auth was also e-mailed to me.
    I'm glad I did not get the 'return the cable, we'll look at it, and then send you a replacement' treatment.
    Great way to do business. You KNOW I'll be buying the rest of my cables from them...
    [​IMG]

2. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Brad is tops in my book too. Terrific product and service at a fair price.

Ron

3. Brian Vaughan

Brian Vaughan Stunt Coordinator

Add a big thumbs up for me. Can't wait to see the new line of speaker cables they are working on:

"********NEW SPEAKER CABLES COMING IN APRIL!!

Two new cables will be available - the awesome new Premium II with high-performance solid core conductors, and the amazingly detailed Silver Serpent Reference Speaker Cables (braided 16-conductor)."

Cheers, Brian

4. Patrick Cate

Patrick Cate Stunt Coordinator

I've also had good experiences with their customer service. I bought a VGA cable from them for my computer monitor, but couldn't honestly tell a difference in video quality between it and the stock VGA cable the monitor came with (I was impressed with the build quality of the cable though.) They took the cable back though and gave me a full refund without any problems.

5. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

I agree about BetterCables' customer service. I have three pairs of their Premium speaker cables, and they are very good. Plus, they shipped the cables promptly each time and provided tracking numbers by e-mail. I also like the fact that they sent a pen with each pair of cables. Nice touch. Finally, no one else offers a six-month return policy.