What's new

BetterCables Customer Service (1 Viewer)

James Edward

Supporting Actor
Just a short plug(no pun intended) for the service at BetterCables. I received my new Silver Serpent component cables last evening, and the green one had a nick down to the wire, though it does not appear to be cut. I e-mailed them immediately with the situation, and within hours I was informed that a new set was on its way. A return auth was also e-mailed to me.
I'm glad I did not get the 'return the cable, we'll look at it, and then send you a replacement' treatment.
Great way to do business. You KNOW I'll be buying the rest of my cables from them...
:emoji_thumbsup:

Brian Vaughan

Stunt Coordinator
Add a big thumbs up for me. Can't wait to see the new line of speaker cables they are working on:

"********NEW SPEAKER CABLES COMING IN APRIL!!

Two new cables will be available - the awesome new Premium II with high-performance solid core conductors, and the amazingly detailed Silver Serpent Reference Speaker Cables (braided 16-conductor)."

Cheers, Brian

Patrick Cate

Stunt Coordinator
I've also had good experiences with their customer service. I bought a VGA cable from them for my computer monitor, but couldn't honestly tell a difference in video quality between it and the stock VGA cable the monitor came with (I was impressed with the build quality of the cable though.) They took the cable back though and gave me a full refund without any problems.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
I agree about BetterCables' customer service. I have three pairs of their Premium speaker cables, and they are very good. Plus, they shipped the cables promptly each time and provided tracking numbers by e-mail. I also like the fact that they sent a pen with each pair of cables. Nice touch. Finally, no one else offers a six-month return policy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks