What's new

better center channel for my energy c9s?ac300 or the c1? (1 Viewer)

stan mucha

Stunt Coordinator
im trying to figure out the best center channel to buy for my energy c9s?i hear bad about the c-1s?any opinions?i know one guy on here a while back said the ac300 matched the c9 well.any one agree or diss-agree with this?

Paul Chalk

Stunt Coordinator
Have you checked out the CC3? Even though I haven't heard the Energy centres, the CC3 is supposedly the better match for the larger Connoisseurs.

Robert_Z

Screenwriter
Ask this question at www.avsforum.com. Many more Energy fans there than here on the HTF.

BTW, I own the AC-300 and have auditioned the C-C1 and C-C3 to go with my C-5 main speakers. I give the AC-300 a big thumbs up over the C-C1. The AC-300 was also more dynamic than the C-C3, but the C-C3 could play much louder without distortion and also is a visual match, whereas the AC-300 is not. Plus, NEW AC-300s can be bought for $200-ish online.

Overall, I would recommend the AC-300. If not the 300, then save up your money and buy the C-C3. The C-C1 is just blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks