What's new

Better Call Saul - Season 4 (AMC) (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
"This is Jesse Pinkman...."

Reminds me of the Susan Ross Foundation:

"Quick, what's your favorite animal?"

Duncan Springer: Model U.N. Paper For Make Benefit Glorious Nation Of Kazakhstan

GPA a solid 2.6. Right in the meaty part of the curve. Not falling behind, not showing off.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
BCS series finale: Kristy Esposito is Saul's attorney.

That conversation between Jimmy and Kristy was very interesting. Real talk. Jimmy, does she have a vest and gloves on? Is she on the tarmac of an airport right now? No, because she's not supposed to be handling baggage.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Werner is so stupid that he doesn't realize that he should actually be dead right now. What does he imagine Gus does for a living besides marinate some chickens?

Also, that Lalo ceiling-drop was some serious Pickle Rick-shit.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
"Look at the flowers, Werner..."
I’ll hand it to Werner, he at least accepted his fate with some dignity.
What a fantastic scene and the key to another Emmy nomination for Jonathan Banks.

How did Lalo start tailing Mike, I know he was at the chicken house getting plates, but was mike there? Was that where the security for the superlab base of operations was?
Yeah, I assume that they housed the team at the chicken warehouse.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
What a fantastic scene and the key to another Emmy nomination for Jonathan Banks.

Yeah, I assume that they housed the team at the chicken warehouse.

I actually now wonder if Mike was somewhat influenced by Werner in B.B. when he said to Walter “Just let me die in peace”

WillG

Senior HTF Member
One thing that I don’t love about Gale is that I have trouble buying that such a geek would be so eager to join a criminal enterprise.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
How fucking ironic is it that CHUCK'S LETTER is what gets Jimmy his law-license back.

One thing that I don’t love about Gale is that I have trouble buying that such a geek would be so eager to join a criminal enterprise.
Oh man, I quite like this Gale-fellow. I hope he gets a happy ending!

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I guess you have to chalk it up to human greed and he does say he's libertarian to absolve himself of any guilt in helping a meth kingpin poison his city.

It’s tough to swallow as he seems like a “I would never use my chemistry powers for evil” type. WW was like that too, but at least he had a more believable motivation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks