What's new

Bestbuy.com coupon 9/7 - 9/13 (1 Viewer)

Jack_TN

Stunt Coordinator
From 9/7 to 9/13, with an order on bestbuy.com you get a coupon for a future order.

* Receive a $25 digital coupon for order totals between $250 and $499.99.
*Receive a $50 digital coupon for order totals between $500 and $999.99.
*Receive a $100 digital coupon for order totals $1000 and above.

Order total includes taxes and shipping costs where applicable.

Jack

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
[tolerant]Negative. Every place I go to - except for Borders - is on a straight shot on my drive from work to home at the end of the day. No side-trips, except to Borders as a last resort...and then usually with a 20%-off coupon in hand. On my way home I can choose to hit Target, Suncoast, FYE, Waldenbooks, Barnes & Noble, Circuit City, Blockbuster, CompUSA, Hollywood, K-Mart, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, Costco, Kroger, and 3 independant/regional video or music stores.[/tolerant]

In fact, I have always recommended AGAINST using $3 worth of gas to save $2 on a purchase...and then there's the lost time factor in going out of your way. It's just not worth it.

Bill, it's obvious that I've pissed you off at some point. Every time you post in response to me, it's to debate with me (needlessly, I usually feel...like about stuff such as "are so-and-so's prices REALLY that good?") or to make fun of me (smiley's aside). Whatever it is I've done, I'm sorry about it. Can we discuss it, or else just let it drop?

Hmmm, and this thread isn't the place to discuss it. We each have access to each other's e-mail in our posts...send me a note and we can go over it, whatever it is. I'm not looking for a fight. Just a truce.

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
So you finally got a Best Buy down in the Chattanooga area eh Jack!! All I had to chose from back in 95 was Circuit City and REX(YUK!!!).

MartinTeller

Screenwriter
On my way home I can choose to hit Target, Suncoast, FYE, Waldenbooks, Barnes & Noble, Circuit City, Blockbuster, CompUSA, Hollywood, K-Mart, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, Costco, Kroger, and 3 independant/regional video or music stores.
I wouldn't choose to hit Suncoast or B&N ever. Unless I did it with a sack of rotten eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks