Best website for electromagnetics?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Mike Graham, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Mike Graham

Mike Graham Supporting Actor

Anyone have any suggestions for a good website that can explain electromagnetic fields? I'm taking a third year EE course it in this fall and could use all the help I can get.

Thanks

2. Scott L

Scott L Producer

3. ChristopherDAC

ChristopherDAC Producer

Man, if your professor's lectures, the textbook, the appropriate Schaumm's Outline, and Isaac Asimov's Physics aren't doing it for you, no Web site will. I know, E-Mag can be tough, but stick it out. If it didn't kill my father, it won't kill you.

4. Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds Producer

CJ
  5. Holadem

Holadem Lead Actor

Electromagnetics 1 and 2 are possibly the most difficult classes in the EE curriculum. They, along with Controls are definitely the most math intensive undergrad EE classes: 3 dimentional calculus with complex variables... some nasty... and fun stuff!

--
    H

6. Mike Graham

Mike Graham Supporting Actor

I've fallen through somewhat of a loophole in my courses.....the EE program at the University of New Brunswick is undergoing an overhaul, and the EMF course had a prerequisite change. On paper I have all the requirements to take the course, but in reality I'm missing a few chunks of math theory that would make the course smoother.

7. ChristopherDAC

ChristopherDAC Producer

Aah, like the way I took calculus without ever having had Trig. I swear, that is a stupid thing to do. Did I mention I'm good at doing stupid things? Good enough that most people can't tell.