What's new

Best Way to Guarantee Atmos when Streaming?! (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
There doesn't seem to be a way for me to edit the original subject line. (I was kinda hoping to add my discovery to the original post too, but oh well.)

All I can say is that it's best not to think too hard about where my mind might have been at any given moment. ;):drum:

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I have updated the title slightly, but if you guys have another one in mind go ahead and change it

Thanks, Dave! How does one update the title?

(For those wondering about the original thread title. . .let's just say I'm getting old. If you're old enough to have gotten the joke, you can guess what it was. Apologies to anyone who might have been offended by it.)

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Thanks, Dave! How does one update the title?

(For those wondering about the original thread title. . .let's just say I'm getting old. If you're old enough to have gotten the joke, you can guess what it was. Apologies to anyone who might have been offended by it.)
If you have permission (it's your own thread) you can click the little ellipsis button in the top right, then edit thread:

1616787819187.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks