Best way to get real rosters to enter into NCAA 2003...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff Holton, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Jeff Holton

Jeff Holton Stunt Coordinator

I just picked up a copy of NCAA 2003, and I would like to enter in the actual names of the players (at least in the conference I'm going to play in).

Has anyone done this... is there a good place on the interet where I can find staitforward rosters with jersey #, height, weight, and possition that I can use to enter them into the game?

2. Damien

Damien Supporting Actor

you are going to have to send your memory card to someone willing to take it who has them done, which i think hasn't occured yet. keep checking ncaarosters.com, but i think you can send it now if you want.

3. Jeff Holton

Jeff Holton Stunt Coordinator

Actually, I have the XBox version... so I don't have a memory card... I was just going to enter them myself.

4. Brandon_H

Brandon_H Stunt Coordinator

Try http://www.sportplanet.com/ncaa/rosterpedia/
    Fairly accurate and comprehensive, although EA threw a curve by including some inaccurate numbers in the rosters. When in doubt, look at height, weight, and eligibility (although that's wrong too, in some cases.)

5. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

Yup, what Brandon said.

And also, there aren't enough spots in the game. A school can have up to 85 scholarship players and the NCAA 2003's is somewhere around 60. UCLA has a good incoming frosh class and I could only enter a few of them, and I can't delete the players that were on the computer rosters (there are some scrub seniors that I would cut in favor of some freshman with potential) to make room.

But still, I got the important ones in (#1 TE in the country, good RB, good LB).

And yeah, you'll have to type it in yourself unless someone knows of a better way to get the info into the XBox.