What's new

Best way to find a free-lance HTML programmer/ designer? (1 Viewer)

Marty Christion

Stunt Coordinator
What's the best way to find someone proficient in HTML (and possibly Access database design) to design some forms and reports (and possibly a small database) for my small business? I don't want to pay hundreds of dollars just to post on dice.com or the other IT job sites. I imagine there are countless people proficient in what I need, but I don't know how to find them.

Are there any recommended forums where I might find an individual who could do the project? And what would a decent hourly rate be? $30? $50? $100? I've never frequented computer (or programmer) forums, so I wouldn't know where to look or whom to ask.

Thanks for any help.

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
I've got a friend that does freelance web design. I know that he does very good work and is affordable, especially when you're not a "big business". :D
Check out his website and get a hold of him if you're interested:
www.phzzz.com

Andre F

Screenwriter
I think the best way is to ask around on forums like this. You have the right idea. It may take longer to find someone but it's the right way to go.
-Andre F

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks