Best TV under $350??????

Discussion in 'Displays' started by EricDeB, Jun 7, 2004.

1. EricDeB

EricDeB Stunt Coordinator

Hey I am looking for the best TV under $350. I would like at least a component input. Anybody got any suggestions?

Eric

2. Ryan Leemhuis

Ryan Leemhuis Second Unit

Panasonic Tau, Sony flat screen, Toshiba flat screen...all are good. I got a 24" tosh flat screen. Can't complain.

3. EricDeB

EricDeB Stunt Coordinator

Something that I would really like, but I don't know if I can get it on a TV under 350 is 480P. Do you guys know of any TVs under 350 that have 480p???

4. Bill Will

Bill Will Screenwriter

I don't think your going to find a tv that will handle progressive scan in that price range. That said, in my area I've seen the 27" Sony for $299 & the 27" JVC for $277 Both sets can do the "Squeeze Trick" for dvd's & the SVM can be turned on & off in both sets. The new models of the Sony & JVC are just starting to come out so I would fight with dealers over the price on them & you should be able to get either one of them for under $300. Also from looking at the specs. on the "new" 27" Sony it looks like it doesn't have Audio Outputs anymore? so if you want to be able to hook the set to a receiver your better off with the older Sony model.