What's new

best television under $375 (1 Viewer)

Chris_harpua

Agent
i have a budget of $375 and would like to know everyone's opinion on what to buy. all makes/models are on the table at this time. i want something with a good picture and component inputs and those are my only requirements, that and it must be larger than 25". thanks.

Bill Will

Screenwriter
I would take a look at the Flat Tube 27 Inch Sony FS100, JVC AV-27F704, JVC AV-27FA44 & the Toshiba 27AF44 or 27AF43 I've seen the Sony advertised for $299.00, the JVC's for $277.00 I've never seen the Toshiba's advertised for under $300.00 but I'll bet it can be had for under $300.00 if you fight over the price. Do a search on this board & you should get plenty of info on ALL these models. Also the Toshiba 44 is a new model last years model was the 43 & as far as I can tell the new 44 is exactly the same as the 43 so if you can find a 43 you might be able to get a better price on it & the Sony & JVC models will be discontinued shortly. I would'nt pay anymore than $300.00 for any of these models & as far as which one is best it's a matter of looks & which features you want. The JVC's do have a One Year Labor Warranty the Sony & Toshiba's Labor Warranty is only 90 Days.

Chris_harpua

Agent
where is the best place to find these televisions? as far as I know, places like Circuit city and Best Buy won't let anyone barter over the price of their televisions.

Bill Will

Screenwriter
Chris, i don't know where you live but a small chain in CT, MA & RI named Bernie's is where I saw the Sony & JVC advertised at the above prices. I've also seen the Sony & JVC advertised at BrandsMart in FL for under $300 I would do a search on the net for the best price you can find & print it out & see if Sears will match the price because they usually will. Also check Sam's Club because I think they had the JVC at a good price & friends of mine have gotten Sears to match Sam's Club's prices. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks